Autopsy The Luke Beveridges coaching idiocy throws away the game thread.

King Harold

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cleveland Indians
Not sure what you're saying? The Dahl pick paid for West, letting us keep the Vandermeer pick (which would've gone to West and made us miss out).

Zero chance Stringer could stay, so no use looking back at that one.

Dahl has been terrible since 2016, why would we be regretting that one? Has been bog average for the Cats

I don’t miss Dahl , his kicking made my eyes bleed !

JKruse44

Draftee
Dec 22, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I get a sickening feeling in the pits of my stomach everytime Ryan Gardner gets within 25m of the ball. I’m not even joking. It’s like I’m about to jump off a cliff.
I don’t get why they recruited and persist with Josh Bruce the guy is absolutely hopeless.

What did he have to say?
Bevo's a s**t coach and I wanna get outta here....

Have you seen Bridget Jones Diary?

Well maybe not...

He said English is getting a great education atm... Bruce is a solid body player which helps in forward line.. we'd just like him to get his hands on the ball more.....he himself wouldn't balk at the opportunity to coach elsewhere. Sweet not ready (or sommit like that)...

Sorry, a bit over the limit atm....great songs on.....

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Dec 18, 2003
Braybrook
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Sunderland, Willy Wolves
Bevo's a sh*t coach and I wanna get outta here....

Have you seen Bridget Jones Diary?

Well maybe not...

He said English is getting a great education atm... Bruce is a solid body player which helps in forward line.. we'd just like him to get his hands on the ball more.....he himself wouldn't balk at the opportunity to coach elsewhere. Sweet not ready (or sommit like that)...

Sorry, a bit over the limit atm....great songs on.....

Thanks

Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ASADA
When I watch

I quickly realize how much I miss:
  • Biggs (how quickly he went downhill)
  • Stringer - The strength of his legs were amazing
  • Dahl - No special talent but gave it his all
  • Morris - I don't really need to explain
  • Smith - Such a hard nut
  • Picken - Same as Dahl but had bigger balls
  • Moyd - Not much in the videos but underrated
  • Toyd - Good final series

Sep 25, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
When I watch

I quickly realize how much I miss:
  • Biggs (how quickly he went downhill)
  • Stringer - The strength of his legs were amazing
  • Dahl - No special talent but gave it his all
  • Morris - I don't really need to explain
  • Smith - Such a hard nut
  • Picken - Same as Dahl but had bigger balls
  • Moyd - Not much in the videos but underrated
  • Toyd - Good final series

That was amazing.

Makes all the other seasons so easy to deal with 😀

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I get a sickening feeling in the pits of my stomach everytime Ryan Gardner gets within 25m of the ball. I’m not even joking. It’s like I’m about to jump off a cliff.
Its gotten to the point when last week every time we lined up for a set shot or Gardner or JJ got near the ball i walked out the room for ten seconds so I didn't have to see their stuff up.

gordo2016

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
Footscray, Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Totally agree, I found it strange why they recruited him in the first place as he was a very average player at St. Kilda.
No he wasn't. In a side that consistently struggled, he was a very solid player for them and played some terrific football. He is much better than what he has been showing and he will turn it around if he works hard enough.

If this is the criteria for him getting a game we might as well recruit a soon to retire Shane Mumford and stick him in the goal square next season.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
We need a quality ruck. English is not it and never will be it, watched him closely today, he doesn’t want it he ball, he could get pushed aside by a primary school kid
Yep, recruit another ruckman and use Timmy as a jack of all trades

Back