Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast - Essendon win over Hawks Review with Paul Cousins as guest host

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Hey Everyone

If you don't know me I am Scott McNeice and a mad EFC fan.

Many of you will already know but myself and Grant do an Essendon Podcast with the both us two talking everything Essendon and having special guests on provided by the club or contacts with journalists we have.

Recently we have had Xavier Campbell, Simon Madden, Joe Misiti, Rohan Connolly and Chip Le Grand all on the Podcast to give you some example.

We wanted to make sure Essendon fans new of the show to see if they like it. It's a relaxed format and we analyse Essendon on and off field.

Recently we interviewed Mark Harvey to do a 2018 end of year report and I have left that Podcast below for you to check out as an introduction.

You can find us on ITunes and Soundcloud under the title Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast for all our previous shows.

Hope you like and Go Bombers

Attachments

• Podcast.png
    Podcast.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 251

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
hmmm boncer34 pretty decent production values

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
We should have Robert Shaw as Podcast guest this weekend to discuss the Essendon off season and how to approach the trade and draft period. Likely come out Monday

We should have Robert Shaw as Podcast guest this weekend to discuss the Essendon off season and how to approach the trade and draft period. Likely come out Monday
Is it all pre-planned or is there scope for posters to pass along some questions they'd like you to ask him?

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Robert Shaw joins us on the Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast for a brilliant chat about Essendon moving forward & areas to focus on for 2019 and off season. Scott & Grant also discuss the big up coming trade period & go through some of the names rumoured & how they could fit at Essendon. HUGE SHOW

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Robert Shaw joins us on the Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast for a brilliant chat about Essendon moving forward & areas to focus on for 2019 and off season. Scott & Grant also discuss the big up coming trade period & go through some of the names rumoured & how they could fit at Essendon. HUGE SHOW

Thanks for all the support ...we are 5th on iTunes charts which is crazy for a one team podcast show.

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Just noting we are also on ITunes if you want to subscribe and listen to the shows. Just look for Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast in search field.

Kakkle

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jun 2, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Los Angeles Dodgers
Carlton theme song, Zaharakis Anzac Goal commentary like it's somewhat relevant in 2018, & WE ARE ESSENDON chant all within the first 50 seconds. Had to stop listening after that. Ooof.

Carlton theme song, Zaharakis Anzac Goal commentary like it's somewhat relevant in 2018, & WE ARE ESSENDON chant all within the first 50 seconds. Had to stop listening after that. Ooof.
Missed them saying Football Club about 40 times in the next 20 seconds and a horrendous Silvagni piss take.

I stopped there.

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Well it's a bit cringe worthy mate. Especially the Silvagni bit, Carlton still done well this period to nab Setterfield.

Maybe to you and that's all good. That's not something we normally do but we just did something different and people are commenting they thought it was actually funny. But humour can go many ways I realise. As far as pronouncing Shiel and Setterfield...I actually get that. When I decided to do a Podcast I asked my best mate to co-host and he is a big Essendon fan but has a hectic work life ...so he doesn't get everything right and not overly on social media. I wanted him so I was relaxed talking. The key for us was that the guest content was strong and I am happy with that so far. Our numbers keep increasing so we are doing some things right....but we always knew it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. We both work full time so it's just a fun side project that is going well so far. We are always learning however

Back