Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast - Essendon win over Hawks Review with Paul Cousins as guest host

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it Is!!! Our New Podcast discussing the Huge 58 point win over the Kangas in the Big Easter Clash. Podcast is up on Soundcloud(below), Itunes and Spotify.

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it Is!! New The Lunchtime Catch Up Anzac day review Podcast is now up. Essendon go down by 4 points on Anzac Day...but lets discuss Essendon 2019...as Today shows us Essendon are right in the mix.

Here it Is!! New The Lunchtime Catch Up Anzac day review Podcast is now up. Essendon go down by 4 points on Anzac Day...but lets discuss Essendon 2019...as Today shows us Essendon are right in the mix.

so you’ve managed to have lunch between now and 6:40 pm yesterday when the game finished?

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!! RICKY OLARENSHAW special guest. One of the funnest interviews done on the Lunchtime Catch Up . Even his family joins in. We also discuss the strange body langauge of Essendon on Sunday...Francis & Langford situations. Lots to cover on a HUGE show

KevDawg

EFC & GWS
Jun 6, 2015
Now Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Essendon, GWS & Giants Womens
Interested to know your thoughts now. You mentioned no shame in losing to the Pies and the Cats, but their is shame in what happened right before my eyes at the SCG.

We just did not respond to Sydney’s talls down back, their one on one marking, or their clever pole dancing tactics.

Loved hearing about the possible I’ll ess before the Geelong game which would’ve explained a lot.

Something is wrong with the team I’ve followed since 88.

Really enjoy your approach and I’m a subscriber. Keep it up guys.

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here It Is!!!. Ronny Lerner joins us for the whole Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast to discuss Essendon FC loss to the Swans.

Shaking Post Gate
Heppell Smile
Club Response to AFL
Young Players Development
It's all covered with complete honesty as you would expect

Apr 26, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Here It Is!!!. Ronny Lerner joins us for the whole Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast to discuss Essendon FC loss to the Swans.

Shaking Post Gate
Heppell Smile
Club Response to AFL

I didn’t mind it. It definitely laid the boot into the Bombers! Lol

IggypopsTshirt

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Not an enjoyable listen but all correct and relevant. I’ve avoided footy pods and shows all week because it just pisses me off. I thought I was good to go again but sure enough I didn’t make it past the opening from Ronny and I was ready to fashion my membership into shiv and start jamming it in people’s throats all over again. * this club, keep up the good work Lunchtime Lads.

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here It Is. We won! Tonight on the Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast we discuss the win over Fremantle and look at the upcoming big Dreamtime clash

Shaking Post Gate
Heppell Smile
Club Response to AFL

Catching up on these, loved this one.

That other bloke is 100% spot on. If we don’t even make finals this year after bringing in these new recruits then we are in serious trouble.

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!!! It's the Dylan Clarke Podcast Show

We discuss the 41 point win over the Blues and how the kids are showing some great signs

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it Is!!! it's the Half Year Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast review show with Journalist Ronny Lerner. Ronny is honest and upfront as always. Was a great discussion.

We also discuss some exciting new features coming for the podcast

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it Is!!! GRANT THOMAS is our guest tonight on The Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast and we have a very honest discussion about our great game and how it's being currently governed by the AFL.
We also discuss pinching and the young Bombers showing positive signs.

CBombers17

Premium Platinum
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it Is!!! GRANT THOMAS is our guest tonight on The Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast and we have a very honest discussion about our great game and how it's being currently governed by the AFL.

I enjoy these. Thanks.

Edit; in a few minutes Grant Thomas sums up both the disgrace which was the Essendon "drugs" scandal and the AFL in general. The AFL will collapse under the weight of their own crap at some point -nothing surer.

Last edited:

NAB777

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon

Not a good bloke.

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!!! The day I almost drowned in the QAFL and also got into a car altercation with a player after a Tribunal hearing. This is the David Calthorpe Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast Show you HAVE to hear. Don't miss this!!!

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it Is!!! Essendon have a thrilling 6 point win over the top 4 Giants and we just had to talk about it now on the Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast. Listen below

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!!!! Essendon win 5 of the last 7 after Swans win. Where is Essendon at? Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast ask the big questions to Ronny Lerner from The Age to help provide some answers. Great discussion.

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here It Is!!! Let's talk Essendon reviving it's year and the excitement of the last 2 mins on Saturday. Huge Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast show and we were excited to talk all things Bomberland.

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!!! We discuss on the Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast at length the incredible win over the Crows and how we should be looking at our coach and a new key assistant in a positive light

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Just a note to say a sincere thanks for all the support for the show

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!! We discuss on the Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast the greatness of Jake Stringer, the resilience of the Essendon playing group and announce our new exciting sponsor. Big Show!

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!!! So after the Port loss we ask on the Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast if we should be concerned with Essendon or trust the recent succession of wins. Made for an interesting discussion. We discuss the Joe Daniher rumour and a Walls contract update

Back