The Lynch Mob

Remove this Banner Ad

Took a while for this to be reported! I read the book in one night. Lynchy was a bit vague on the old fitzroy days, he could've embellished a bit more don't you reckon?

The best way to forget about there being no footy on is to catch up on some footy reading instead.

Thanks for the tip, Killer. I was going to buy Lynchy's book this weekend, but might have to get Chris Donald's book on Bulldog instead.

Screen dumped off the fitzroyfc site:

FITZROY BOOKS
"Kevin Murray Heart of a Lion", by Chris Donald

"Fitzroy" by Dyson Hore-Lacey

"Haydn Bunton " by Chris Donald

"Fitzroy, for the love of the Jumper" by Chris Donald

"Fitzroy Forever" by Marc Fidian (the history of Brunswick St Ground)

Booklet listing every Fitzroy Premiership Player since 1895

Mobbenfuhrer said:
FitzroyRamone told me I was mentioned so recently when I had an hour to kill at Borders I had a quick squiz, but didn't see my name anywhere in that section.

Where am I, in the obituaries?
on page 136 your name is mentioned my I suggest you get yourself I finished it a few days ago. it is a good read from start to finish

The Lynch mob are
Josh, Sam and Tom Lynch. They are on FoxFooty's auskick's kicking around show.

Josh and Sam are identical twins and Tom is their younger brother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don vito of fitzroy said:
1996? Lynchy left at the end of 1993.

Name change to M.O.B. (Masters of Bull ... dust) 1994-96 by ratification of a meeting in Eltham in which Wade chucked all over the table.

Levo - No, haven't heard of them, unless any of them ended up mingling with us at a later date?

I read that....EVERY lions fan should read his book IMHO - i felt he could put more about himself but hes not that type of person.

I remember seeying a banner at lions melb games with 'The Lynch Club' was it the same ones... Id wished I went over to melb to sit near them sometimes....
Broken said:
always good for a laugh or a thousand
I had a feeling they would be :D

roostersgal4eva said:
I remember seeying a banner at lions melb games with 'The Lynch Club' was it the same ones... Id wished I went over to melb to sit near them sometimes....

There was a 'The Lynch Mob' banner that flew proudly at many Brisbane matches until the host became ... err ... interned for a spell.

Its quite possible you saw that but don't recall the wording accurately?

Kev the backboners were the guys who followed Spider when he played, Graham Riordan and his missus Penny and a few other lunatics.
Well groomed and well behaved gentlemen and the odd lady

Remove this Banner Ad

Back