The Magic Of Darren Jarman

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
For all of you footy video collectors out there in Hawk land; dont be misled by the cover of this video that portrays aCrows flavour.
The video is 2 thirds Hawthorn footage including some excellent interviews with Allan Jeans,Platts and the great Jason Dunstall.

A must see video this one! It made me realise how great the Hawks were. >>and will be again soon IMHO
They had some top players. Darren Pritchard was one of my faves.

A point that DJ made on the video was how difficult it was for Tony Hall and himself playing in each pocket next to Dunstall. Two champions in their own right who found it difficult to get into the game with Dunstall the focus.;)

I might try and get me a looksie at that, it looks a beauty. It's also good to see that the video doesn't just focus on his Adelaide stint.

The Hitman

Definitley would like to see that when I get back to Australia.

One of my all time favourite players even after the move to Adelaide. His footskills, in my opinion, are the best I have ever seen. He was truely a brilliant footballer and all who were lucky enough to see him play should be thankful.

I think he was slightly unlucky not to get a run in the team of the century, maybe on the bench. There were many many flaws with that team though, enough to make it worthy of another thread I think.. haha

speaking of darren jarman, last year i heard a rumour that after jarman would retire from adelaide he'd come to hawthorn for one more year. unfourtunatly, this rumour was not true.
wouldn't it be exciting if jarman did come back to hawthorn? :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back