The Majak Daw Medal for spuds who play career games v the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

I know he's not a spud, but Steve Motlop always plays well against us

Not a spud, no, but a genuine "geez he shits me" player. Goes missing for weeks on end then pops up and kicks 3 soft as s**t goals and everyone forgets how crabbish he's been for a little while. Rinse and repeat.

But Stanley, absolute genuine Daw medal winner. Take a bow.

I always thought this forum was to highlight how opposition players always seem to play milestone games against us - yet the Enright/Bartel and Cooney/Stokes games pass without mention...Granted they're not spuds and not in the spirit of this forum, but we do seem to catch the milestone games - this Sunday we'll be forming a guard of honour for the third time in a month!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry Taylor last week :rolleyes:
Called that already. :rolleyes:
3ddb3a05af9c136748733fdc09d050de.jpg

Lucky Josh Bruce isn't named, he's the exact type of player that screams future Majak Daw medalist

Bruce is better than spud level, he's just out of form. But it would be medal worthy for a late in to win it

Carlisle is a Majak Daw Medal hall of famer.

This award keeps me up at night.

This time it could be a sneaky small forward who 'gets out the back' which we are prone to allow. Think someone like Gresham or perhaps Billings (who is definitely no spud) will kick a personal best bag. Hopefully, Richardson won't remember that Carlisle mangled us a few seasons ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back