The Majak Daw Medal for spuds who play career games v the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

...Hopefully, Richardson won't remember that Carlisle mangled us a few seasons ago.
I'm sure Carlisle will have reminded him a few times, especially after watching Taylor do a number on us last week. He'll be itching for a stint up forward.

Last edited:
Glad to see the majak daw medallist Harry Taylor back up his bag of 5 with a commanding 7 possession, zero goal performance.
Yes very good call. Was going to mention Mr Taylor. Doubt he will repeat the effort he is without a doubt a Daw candidate, not that he's a spud, but as a forward he is.

On that note I nominate the whole Geelong side. Let's face it, 2 player aside, they have a fair smattering of genuine spuds in that team now, which is why I can't work out why we can't beat them.

Who before us had 3 weeks in a row of losing, couldn't lay a tackle. They played us, record tackles, couldn't miss a shot at goal. A week later they were missing the easy ones. Of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melksham.
Melksham definitely your man. Meanwhile I look forward to warmly welcoming both Cloke and possibly Jong as a ruck to the Kent Kingsley memorial club of spuds who have a day out against Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back