The Majak Daw Medal for spuds who play career games v the Dogs

Thought that too when I saw the teams. He'll kick 5, have 25 hit outs to advantage, and take a hanger. Then be out of the team within 2 weeks and get traded in October...
To us?

Then he could "Majak Daw medal it" every week!!!!

Brad Scott must have a sense of humour after all, despite his mostly miserable demeanor. He's read this thread and decided that picking Majak Daw will give us many more opportunities to have a good laugh and keep the thread going into eternity.
In all seriousness, however, Majak will probably play like Wayne Carey against us before he's relegated to the reserves yet again. Yeh, just give him the medal, it's no contest!

hazza21

Team Captain
Feb 7, 2008
Germany
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
My heart sunk once I saw him named. He is a massive spud who played his only good game ever vs us. Just what we needed this week...

In the article about Derek Kickett [re the 1993 season] today, it says he kicked 38 goals for the year including eight in R 20, but only one in four games after that. The 8 goaler was against us, compared to an average of under 1.5 in the other games .... :oops:

Braybrook Son

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
In the article about Derek Kickett [re the 1993 season] today, it says he kicked 38 goals for the year including eight in R 20, but only one in four games after that. The 8 goaler was against us, compared to an average of under 1.5 in the other games .... :oops:
I'm pretty sure he kicked 9 against us one day! Was it only 8? I know he killed us and was clearly the difference!

Back