The Make-a-Wish-Foundation

Remove this Banner Ad

PowerfulPies2023

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2023
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ok so I'm doing my bit for charity and I gotta say, it feels good. Courtesy of The Sopranos I've taken a liking to this marvelous phrase so what I propose is a $25 wager in each round on the footy at odds of $1.70 or over ( some cases I may go a little less ) then at the end of the year I shall donate the winnings anonymously to The Collingwood football club and it can go towards those that are in need. Knowing the degenerate that I am, I could lose every bet. But what the heck it's a bit of a fun and for a good cause.

Can't wait. I might double up first round and straight off the bat I like The Hawkers so I may feast on that. I like the Crows also I think I will nibble on them too and perhaps a multi combined.

We're paying $1.47 against Sydney in ROUND 1 another bet which looks good I think we get it done at The G either be coming off a loss or a win. A good spot regardless and we'll be unveiling our Premiership Flag.

Might have to make it a Mega-Multi

Can't wait.

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF by Justin

The Make-a-Wish-Foundation turned out to be make-a-degenerate-donation on my behalf as I ended up putting 10 times the amount I was supposed to.

Crows straight up and Hawks straight up are my bets $12.50 a pop on each.

The Make-a-Wish-Foundation has now been sold and will be operated in Vanautu by '' Williams and Williams ''

We will be holding all your money until you can provide us with every receipt you ever had in your entire life. If you can not prove otherwise we will be keeping all your funds unless you can have The Pope, Donald Trump, Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson and Iron Mike Tyson sign off proving your indentity.

Kind Regards.

Chat is currently unavailable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back