Werewolf The Man in the high Castle Werewolf

Juliana Crain had spent hours practicing aikaido in the San Fransisco dojo. These skills were going to come in handy as she was backed into a corner by the villagers, she had caused all of this chaos by taking that film to the man in the high castle. They wanted her dead. They captured her and prepared to put the noose around her neck, but she overpowered he man restraining her as they were preparing to lynch her, and freed herself. A man lunged at her, but She grabbed hold of him and used his momentum to toss him off the stage. This man was rather unlucky and landed on a rake that had been carelessly left laying nearby, which impaled him. And Julianna Crain fled, knowing that the next time that evil tried to kill her, they would't be underestimating her.

TLDR
Nakia (village) - lynched by village.

It is now a night phase

Ha, there's a lot of tripe if I ever saw it. Competition states you have to take the other out.

This is the blooming Cold War, there can only be one.
Dennis confirmed there can be a draw. We needed to band together to survive so it's fitting.

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
Dennis confirmed there can be a draw. We needed to band together to survive so it's fitting.

There can never be a draw. Just a tense glare at each other that will be there for years to come. You won't fight each other directly, you will do it in little proxy wars, all serving a greater purpose.

It just takes one wrong move.

Guess in a way, this is a fitting end.

Copia_de_Consomepanchi.gif

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Can I post here? I just want to say something.

Go evil!

Okay I'm done.

They had been so close to killing Julianna Crain earlier that day, and the pacific stats weren't going to lit her escape for a second time. There would be no dramatic lynching this time, she was killed in her sleep.

However the reich had seen the bigger picture, they weren't interested in small fish like a young woman. They wanted to strike at the heart of the Japanese empire, and so they Killed the trade minister.

TLDR
Fryer Tuck Juliana Crain (seer) - killed by pacific states
Wise Guy Sam trade minister tagomi (wolf) - killed by the reich

It is now a day phase.

Back