The man upstairs invented alcohol for one group only

Remove this Banner Ad

The Tiger army cheers.
Maybe we could meet up for a London Tavern mad pissup.
God only allows Richmond supporters to the pearly gates!
That's where the players are having mad Monday

Whats the point. Wr would all get rotten and kidnap dimwit.
.quick organise it now. Then bury him in chook s**t. See if he walks on smiling then...

Smile after a hiding? * off campaigner!!!!

What does everyone here drink?

I love a VB but I'm going along with the No CUB beer challenge thing.

Last few beers I enjoyed were coopers pa

Home brew stout and wheat beer

Whatevers cheapest at dan murphys. Vb usually. Then cd comes on sale. It was crownies this week...
Whatever u can slam in before the 1st bounce the less of richmond i see the better. Especially with that game plan.
Dan murphys should sponsor richmond. Would be awesome. All richmond coaches are surely drunk. Supporters have to drink to watch them. Players have to drink to get over the fact the game plan has ****ed their careers.
Imagine if dans offered every richmond member 1 free slab. The 1sy week of the year that slab is gone. 22 weeks to go. Richmond supporters are queing up 1 after another.Win win
* me! This could pay out dimwit. Come on dans. Jump aboard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boutique beer...love it...
Red wine...love it...
White wine...love it..
Champagne...really love it...
Love red wine. Big fruity shiraz from Barossa or Heathcote.
Love a creamy buttery chardy from the Napa Valley.
Funnily enough, Champagne is meh. Had the good fortune to fly first class from Sydney to Dallas and return a few months ago with Qantas and had my pick of all the big Champagnes. They all tasted like Yellowglen to me.

I reckon there is. It's just that the good Lord barracks for Hawthorn. A 1 point win today by the hawks sealed 3rd spot.
PS: I think secretly you do, too; you spelt God with a capital G.

You think very highly of the umps!

Love red wine. Big fruity shiraz from Barossa or Heathcote.
Love a creamy buttery chardy from the Napa Valley.
Funnily enough, Champagne is meh. Had the good fortune to fly first class from Sydney to Dallas and return a few months ago with Qantas and had my pick of all the big Champagnes. They all tasted like Yellowglen to me.
Champagne from where...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back