Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, Liverpool, Victory
60 months of good work and he is going to get the sack in 3 months into a season 5 points off 4th. Only reason Levy would consider it is because of the good start to the Amazon documentary
Will Levy be part of the Amazon docco? Wouldn't mind seeing an inside view on some of his contract negotiations with player agents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Kyabramovich
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
Fat Frank has surprised me, thought he would struggle at Chelsea, but they are doing pretty well so far.
I think we've surprised everyone. Frank has got the right people behind him(Morris, Edwards etc), when the rough patch does happen the support is there.

Lost our best player, cant sign anyone and yet we are still sitting top 4 atm. Its been a pleasurable season.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, Liverpool, Victory
I honestly cannot imagine Mou & Levy would work. Mou would just be throwing out constant digs at club management during press conferences and would surely be at loggerheads with Levy over transfer policy (Levy is not going to sign older established players that have little resale value).

I stlll rate Poch highly and reckon Levy needs to change a bit to keep him happy. If Levy did pull the trigger I imagine any replacement would have to be a young dynamic manager willing to give youf a crack.

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I honestly cannot imagine Mou & Levy would work. Mou would just be throwing out constant digs at club management during press conferences and would surely be at loggerheads with Levy over transfer policy (Levy is not going to sign older established players that have little resale value).

I stlll rate Poch highly and reckon Levy needs to change a bit to keep him happy. If Levy did pull the trigger I imagine any replacement would have to be a young dynamic manager willing to give youf a crack.
Mourinho would be a disaster. Would be great tv seeing someone call levy the fraud that he is though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Levy hasn’t always been a tight-arse you know. We spent big in the 00’s. It’s hard to imagine him loosening the pursestrings again though but stranger things have happened. The squad needs a reset and we’ll have to see if the owners think it’s time to properly invest in players again

Sozabarus

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He actually did well at Macclesfield in what was a really tough job.

If he does well again at Southend in similarly tough circumstances then people will have to start taking him seriously as a manager.

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
I think we've surprised everyone. Frank has got the right people behind him(Morris, Edwards etc), when the rough patch does happen the support is there.

Lost our best player, cant sign anyone and yet we are still sitting top 4 atm. Its been a pleasurable season.
Yes but it's not like you hadn't signed 400 players in the last 2 years knowing you were under investigation. Hence the Pulisic signing.

Top Bottom