The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful? Limited players? The squad may have needed some rejuvenation but they had just comfortably won the league.

You were starting blokes like Cleverley..

Like I said, it underlined how good Ferguson was.

Talk in the papers today that Poch is nearly gone. Was involved in “crisis talks” with Levy. Ancelotti, Howe among the favourites to succeed if he does go. Can see Levy pulling the trigger if there’s no reaction against West Ham

Talk in the papers today that Poch is nearly gone. Was involved in “crisis talks” with Levy. Ancelotti, Howe among the favourites to succeed if he does go. Can see Levy pulling the trigger if there’s no reaction against West Ham
Should be Howe but why would he leave.

See the on topic thread. Art Vandelay renounced his fandom
Oh ok thought you were being serious too for a minute. Good to see some AFL legends getting behind the club imo, we need to grow our base in Australia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would Howe leave Bournemouth for Tottenham? Are you trolling again or are you genuinely an idiot? Hard to tell at this point
Exactly, not sure why he would leave. He has a secure job at a club he's been at for years, pushing them higher. Why leave and risk it all to crash and burn at spurs and be out of work in six months?

It's why he and dyche are so rusted on at their clubs.

Any truth to the rumour that Son wants out if Poch is fired?

Exactly, not sure why he would leave. He has a secure job at a club he's been at for years, pushing them higher. Why leave and risk it all to crash and burn at spurs and be out of work in six months?

It's why he and dyche are so rusted on at their clubs.
Well if he has even an iota of ambition about him then he will move at some point. I doubt he’d get a bigger or better offer than Spurs. I like Howe but I wouldn’t really want him. I want us to hire an experienced manager, one who actually knows how to deliver trophies

Well if he has even an iota of ambition about him then he will move at some point. I doubt he’d get a bigger or better offer than Spurs. I like Howe but I wouldn’t really want him. I want us to hire an experienced manager, one who actually knows how to deliver trophies
Why do you think ambition automatically equates to jumping ship? Why can't your ambition be expressed in taking a club further?

He's been at that club (minus a small spell at burnley) for over ten years.

Why do you think ambition automatically equates to jumping ship? Why can't your ambition be expressed in taking a club further?

He's been at that club (minus a small spell at burnley) for over ten years.
There comes a point when you can’t take a club any further. Most people also like fresh challenges. Not many people stay in the same work or environment for their whole careers. He might stay I suppose, but my bet is he will move to a bigger club at some point. He may feel Spurs is too big a jump for him though at this stage, and perhaps feels a move to a West Ham, Newcastle or Arsenal would be a better option

Howe would jump at the first opportunity if Spurs came calling. He's taken Bournemouth as far as he can, they arent' breaking in to the top 6. His stock can only go down the longer he stays there, I reckon he'll go as soon as a good opportunity comes up and the Tottenham job would be a great one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back