The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodly no need to rub it in about Spurs not winning trophies. Clearly the aim for every team is to win trophies at the start of the season but by the same token trophies are not the only indicator of success for clubs and their fans.
Of course and I've said as much. The sense of community and family and the experience of following and supporting your team is what's it's all about. But it's all about winning trophies too. You want to do both. That's the dream.

Dunno, comes across as a hugely arrogant dick these days. Not a likeable trait. I bet he doesn’t have any mates in real life
Hahahah.

How can I be arrogant. We've sucked forever. Haven't won the league in 30 years. I'm just enjoying the ride mate.

Be happy your club got a win and moved up the table.

Mate you're the one who's has a go at me and called me a plastic fan which is hilarious. It was a funny rant.
What’s funny about it? It’s pretty much the truth as I see it

Of course and I've said as much. The sense of community and family and the experience of following and supporting your team is what's it's all about. But it's all about winning trophies too. You want to do both. That's the dream.

Well had you said that initially I’d have never taken any umbrage to your post. But you were the one who said it was solely “all about winning trophies”. All I said was to have that view is pretty shallow.

What’s funny about it? It’s pretty much the truth as I see it

Well had you said that initially I’d have never taken any umbrage to your post. But you were the one who said it was solely “all about winning trophies”. All I said was to have that view is pretty shallow.
So we're both on the same page then?!?!

And you can view me as plastic all you like. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Silva and Pellegrini paying the price for the clubs they’re at removing their proven goal scoring threat.

Everton have been bumbling along listlessly ever since they sold Lukaku.

Pellegrini struggling now that Arnautovic is gone, Haller hasn’t hit his straps and Antonio can’t stay fit.

United did similar by selling Lukaku themselves but Ole at least has Rashford and Martial to fall back on

Silva and Pellegrini paying the price for the clubs they’re at removing their proven goal scoring threat.

Everton have been bumbling along listlessly ever since they sold Lukaku.

Pellegrini struggling now that Arnautovic is gone, Haller hasn’t hit his straps and Antonio can’t stay fit.

United did similar by selling Lukaku themselves but Ole at least has Rashford and Martial to fall back on
The old goals win games hey.

So we're both on the same page then?!?!

And you can view me as plastic all you like. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
Not really because before you were saying it’s literally all about the trophies , which is an elitist stupid view and disrespectful to fans who religiously follow clubs that never have a chance of winning a trophy. Anyway I’m out of this conversation if you don’t get it there’s nothing more to be said

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s going to be some huge shunting about of managers. I like the idea of Howe to West Ham. He seems like a a west Ham lad to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back