The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Apparently Arsenal don’t have the budget to appoint a top manager so they’re gonna have to go for someone like this.

That's weird, someone said they were a big club and could cherry pick other clubs' managers.

Looks like I was wrong. Something that doesn’t exist in your vocabulary

When the day finally comes that I'm wrong about something, I'll let you know.

I feel sorry for Silva. He looked a picture of complete dejection over the last couple of games. No matter what you think of him as a manager it’s hard not to feel some sympathy when you see a man in such turmoil

I listen to Macquarie Sports Radio, and since they dumped the evening presenters they've had Talksport form the UK on. They're saying Silva is going to be confirmed as sacked. It's kind of funny, they've been talking about Everton and a possible sacking for the last couple of weeks. It actualyy reminds me of how SEN have talk about Carlton a few times this decade! :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he's demanding a long term contract if he manages somewhere now after what happened at West Ham.

Whether that actually happens though....

Who's giving him a long term role in PL? Doubt it. SPL clubs / Scottish national team or championship/ L1 better bets for him if he wants a long term role.

Gotta love new manager speculation. Just read 3 different articles spouting this jarg:

Everton have approached Poch (lol)
Moyes still bookies favourite (lol)
Starting talks with Vitor Pereira who was originally a Moyes replacement target, but happens to be one of the worlds top earning managers in China earning like £30mil a season (lol)

Just announce Mark Hughes already & fold us

Gotta love new manager speculation. Just read 3 different articles spouting this jarg:

Everton have approached Poch (lol)
Moyes still bookies favourite (lol)
Starting talks with Vitor Pereira who was originally a Moyes replacement target, but happens to be one of the worlds top earning managers in China earning like £30mil a season (lol)

Just announce Mark Hughes already & fold us
I saw a story linking Simeone the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back