The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah no doubt. A new rebuild is coming up.

What people miss with Real and Zidane is that he's already rebuilding the side. He's moved on Pepe for Jesus Vallejo, Morata for Borja Mayoral and James for Asensio and has brought through Marcos Llorente and Hakimi. He also brought Theo Hernandez and Dani Cabellos in the summer.

He needs time more than anything. I especially don't understand the logic in replacing a guy who's won everything with a guy who's won nothing as a manager.

Any telling comments from post match?
Nah not really. Just more the sense something just isnt right.

If we are going to lose and miss top 4 can we at least play attacking free flowing football doing it. I used to love coming home to watch the replay, now i cant be bothered a lot of the time

Nah not really. Just more the sense something just isnt right.

If we are going to lose and miss top 4 can we at least play attacking free flowing football doing it. I used to love coming home to watch the replay, now i cant be bothered a lot of the time

Giroud will save you guys

Conte sounds a bit broke when I listen to him. There’s like the manic touchline Conte and the morose, downtrodden Conte when talking. Perhaps it’s just his English is s**t I dunno. Reckon it’s 50/50 whether he stays until the end of the season. What’s Hiddink up to?

Conte sounds a bit broke when I listen to him. There’s like the manic touchline Conte and the morose, downtrodden Conte when talking. Perhaps it’s just his English is s**t I dunno. Reckon it’s 50/50 whether he stays until the end of the season. What’s Hiddink up to?
He hasnt been the same lunatic on the sidelines this season even when we are winning. Should have let him walk at the end of last year and he shouldnt have accepted a payrise. Hes just going through the motions.

Still alive in UCL and FA Cups, screw Guus whats RDM doing.

Is that a dig at Roman over the transfer market ?
He's been having a crack at Roman and the chick in charge there for a while. "I always end up at clubs running an Austerity program". That's what he said before the window opened, I guess that's when he found out she's signing Giroud.

Now he is saying its a miracle he squeezed a title out of this squad but everyone already knew that as they were a mid table before that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's been having a crack at Roman and the chick in charge there for a while. "I always end up at clubs running an Austerity program". That's what he said before the window opened, I guess that's when he found out she's signing Giroud.

Now he is saying its a miracle he squeezed a title out of this squad but everyone already knew that as they were a mid table before that.
You do realise Antonio wanted Carroll, i think weve done well to end up with Giroud in the end. I was hoping this would stop his sooking, but alas.

And theres seriously only 5 clubs in the world that'll be able to satisfy him so hopefully he ends up at one of them. Thanks for last season but if you dont want to be here dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back