Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg

jd2010

#freewelly #bringbackbojan
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Best bet is a loan so he can come back when/if it all goes pear shaped.

Just dont see where Dele will ever fit in Mouball.
Hoping Dele outlasts Mourinho but not holding my breath. A 2 year loan and he can comeback when we've hopefully won a couple of Calypso Cups and onto Nagelsman or Hassenhuttl

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Kyabramovich
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
Hoping Dele outlasts Mourinho but not holding my breath. A 2 year loan and he can comeback when we've hopefully won a couple of Calypso Cups and onto Nagelsman or Hassenhuttl
Or he could provide funds to bring in guys better suited to the football style Mou wants to play.

jd2010

#freewelly #bringbackbojan
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Are Spurs fans really talking about getting rid of Mou after a streak of winless games ?

Fair dinkum.
He never stays longer than 3-4 years does he? We are already at the halfway point.

Last edited:

Art Vandelay_

TheBrownDog
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Are Spurs fans really talking about getting rid of Mou after a streak of winless games ?

Fair dinkum.
Highly arrogant fan base.

On one hand we’re too good for José because our ethos is apparently attractive football.

On the other hand so much hand wringing that we should be in a title race. Like it is our birthright.

It is the other way around, no we’re not too good for Mourinho, we’re lucky to have a manager who knows how to win. Something that based off the last few decades we have no right to expect or demand. My fellow fans make me sick sometimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 10, 2011
In isolation due to coronavirus
AFL Club
Carlton

On one hand we’re too good for José because our ethos is apparently attractive football.

On the other hand so much hand wringing that we should be in a title race. Like it is our birthright.

It is the other way around, no we’re not too good for Mourinho, we’re lucky to have a manager who knows how to win. Something that based off the last few decades we have no right to expect or demand. My fellow fans make me sick sometimes.
Your post reminds me of Everton fans over the years.

TheGreatBarryB

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Texans, Astros, Leeds

Ultimate arrogance was sacking a guy who six months earlier had taken them to a CL final and third successive top four finish.

Remove this Banner Ad