The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He should be a prem manager. Maybe not with Arsenal but a lower ranked club.

Possibly.

I don't know why he'd leave Celtic though, sit there farming the trophies and try to progress in the Champions League. Rinse, repeat each season with no stress.

You couldn't ask for an easier job in football.

He should be a prem manager. Maybe not with Arsenal but a lower ranked club.
Not so much teams lower these days ;)
Thought he'd be in for the West Ham job after Bilic but Moyes seems to be doing ok.
* no. I want them relegated not staying up and showing ‘character’

Possibly.

I don't know why he'd leave Celtic though, sit there farming the trophies and try to progress in the Champions League. Rinse, repeat each season with no stress.

You couldn't ask for an easier job in football.
Surely most managers in his position would want a new challenge or try to make the step up after a while. It's not really ambitious staying there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PSG & City with the amount of financial backing a manager gets at those clubs compared to rivals.
Monaco won the french league last year and England has had 4 different winners in the last 5 years.

Football journo during the transfer window.

Step 1: Pull players name out of hat
Step 2: Pull club out of hat.
Step 3: Write transfer story.
I meant easiest club to manage.

According to some, Olympiakos.
AEK Athens are leading right now. My cousins favourite team PAOK were leading earlier.

A bit more competitive than Celtics league whose only real title rivals are still several points behind after being sent down the leagues a few years ago.

AEK Athens are leading right now. My cousins favourite team PAOK were leading earlier.

A bit more competitive than Celtics league whose only real title rivals are still several points behind after being sent down the leagues a few years ago.

Sorry, the 'some' was Paul Merson when rubbishing Silva. :p

What a a complete and utter load of s**t.

How?

Which job is easier than managing Celtic?

Celtic have won the last 6 Scottish PL titles by:

30 points
15 points
17 points
29 points
13 points
20 points

And they are on track to win it again.

Celtic don't even have the pressure of expectation of doing well in the Champions league.

* off its not the easiest.

How?

Which job is easier than managing Celtic?

Celtic have won the last 6 Scottish PL titles by:

30 points
15 points
17 points
29 points
13 points
20 points

And they are on track to win it again.

Celtic don't even have the pressure of expectation of doing well in the Champions league.

**** off its not the easiest.

Aberdeen last season would have won the league any other year despite spending a total of 300,000 pounds under Derek McInnes. Celtic have been romping it home the past few seasons because of Rangers going bust. Rangers will recover and when they do Celtic won't be walking it home any more.

In my personal opinion, the easiest job in the world is Bayern Munich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back