The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Lampard more likely out of those two, I'd be surprised if Howe moves north.

Where has this thing about Eddie Howe not wanting to move north come from? This forum is literally the only place I've heard it.

The only reason he didn't take the Celtic job is because some of his backroom staff didn't want to live in Scotland, it was nothing to do with him.

Where has this thing about Eddie Howe not wanting to move north come from? This forum is literally the only place I've heard it.

The only reason he didn't take the Celtic job is because some of his backroom staff didn't want to live in Scotland, it was nothing to do with him.
Lasted 10 months at Burnley, stepped down and went straight back to Bournemouth for personal reasons. However this was almost 10 years ago.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg

Imagine if the daily mail quoted that rumour from this forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He wanted the Celtic job, how much further north do people want him to go?
Svalbard.

1634728596882.png

They’re thinking small if Howe is their choice. Gerrard and Lampard I doubt as well. Favre or Conte but would Conte want to live there?
We aren’t winning titles this year. Goal needs to be avoid relegation and Howe will be able to pull the squad together to do that

We aren’t winning titles this year. Goal needs to be avoid relegation and Howe will be able to pull the squad together to do that

Based on? Just about the only relegation battle Howe has seriously fought, he lost.

Based on? Just about the only relegation battle Howe has seriously fought, he lost.
That’s right …and if as reported they’re intending to spend £150m+ in January window not sure Howe is the guy to manage that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back