The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heard a week ago they were very keen on Rodgers.
May have to wait until the summer to get him, otherwise saw Rafa get linked also.

People are probably going to inevitably ask about player power again, but losing 7 out of 9 and their last 4 at home, they really had no choice, would have happened sooner if they didn't beat Chelsea etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smart move for Rodgers. Had nothing but success and can't take Celtic much further with the limited transfer funds available to him. I think he'll be a great fit for Leicester.

I would have waited if I was Rodgers, take the job end of season, pad your own stats with another league title with Celtic. Leicester aren't being relegated and they aren't finishing top 6.

I would have waited if I was Rodgers, take the job end of season, pad your own stats with another league title with Celtic. Leicester aren't being relegated and they aren't finishing top 6.
I guess that's what also makes it a good opportunity to come in now. Allows him to start embedding his game plan and suss out any weaknesses in the squad, so that the foxes are raring to go come the start of next season.

Now has 6 months to work with the side with no pressure and put lines through players. Will be interesting to see how they support him in the transfer market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back