The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did WBA sack Darren Moore?
Yeah they still should make the playoffs and from there anything could happen. They did just draw with Ipswich but upsets do happen, and I don't think losing to Sheffield and Leeds is too much to worry about?

Terrible call.

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Why did WBA sack Darren Moore?

Apparently they haven't won at home in 2019 and have been poor for a while.

The hysteria from people who probably haven't even watched a West Brom game this season is funny. On the outside it looks like a strange decision but most West Brom fans seem to think it was the right call and they'd know better than anyone.

Apr 14, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
Apparently they haven't won at home in 2019 and have been poor for a while.

The hysteria from people who probably haven't even watched a West Brom game this season is funny. On the outside it looks like a strange decision but most West Brom fans seem to think it was the right call and they'd know better than anyone.
It seemed weird for a team in 4th to sack him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
So all that’s left for Chelsea is Mourinho. Can’t wait..

Edit: Increases the chances yet again of Hazard leaving too.

It's almost a guarantee that Zidane has been promised a lot of money to rejuvenate the list. Bale definitely gone, has only recently make comments about not getting along with Zidane.

Marcelo already going to Juventus.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Wonder what that'll mean for Bale, Isco and Marcelo now.

Although Jose heading back there vs Sergio Ramos would have been very amusing to watch....

I can see them shipping out Modric, Bale, Benzema & Marcelo.

Realistically they could replace them with Eriksen, Hazard & Sandro. Think the great man will also try to bring in Neymar and possibly De Ligt.

Bales wages are huge. Maybe PSG might have a crack.

Kompany

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
I can see them shipping out Modric, Bale, Benzema & Marcelo.

Realistically they could replace them with Eriksen, Hazard & Sandro. Think the great man will also try to bring in Neymar and possibly De Ligt.

De Ligt wants to move to Barcelona. Also not sure what they would do with Hazard, Neymar and Vinicius Jr who all enjoy playing on the left. I can't imagine them getting both Neymar and Hazard.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
De Ligt wants to move to Barcelona. Also not sure what they would do with Hazard, Neymar and Vinicius Jr who all enjoy playing on the left. I can't imagine them getting both Neymar and Hazard.
Don't think Barca can afford De Ligt.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Catalunya Radio says they want to pay 70m euro. I expect it to happen. It's no secret De Ligt has a preference to go there. Onana even made it public in an interview after their first game against Real.
Yeah but Ajax rate De Ligt higher than Frankie De Jong who went for 75m. De Ligt also has many more suitors at that pricing point and higher.

Zizou smart campaigner leaves when Ronaldo jumps ship to avoid the sinking ship comes back knowing he can’t do worse then this season and real giving him an open cheque book to buy and sell who he wants

So looks like woody is going to get stuck paying overs for a cooked bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back