The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There’s serious talk of Mourinho going back to Chelsea. It’s what the players want apparently

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Scottie Parker. Hopefully he can make it as a manager - feel it was right for Fulham to give him the chance.

I like Scottie Parker. Hopefully he can make it as a manager - feel it was right for Fulham to give him the chance.
Agreed, always enjoyed his commitment and passion when he played for us.

They look a lot more solid defensively under him, but it'll probably be a struggle if they sell Mitrovic and don't adequately replace him.

I hope he gets a decent chance of it, but if they're not in a playoff spot, he'll probably get let go, it's the way football is nowadays.

Hughton had to go. Far too defensive, often had 10 players behind the ball. Bus parkers dont belong in the premier league.

He also had a shocker with offseason signing they made. Most, if not all were underwhelming.

Hughton had to go. Far too defensive, often had 10 players behind the ball. Bus parkers dont belong in the premier league.

He also had a shocker with offseason signing they made. Most, if not all were underwhelming.

Fulham didn't seem to do too well going the other way..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back