Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
So Juve appears to be paying £5m for Sarri. Any idea why the fees for coaches are so remarkably low compared to players? This is a wild guess but I would think someone like Pochettino for example is easily worth £50m to a club, if not (considerably) more.

Managers arent subject to a FIFA registration / transfer system like players are. They are like any other employee - to leave they just need to pay out the remainder of their contract. Not the case for player transfers although it is possible under certain cirmcunstances.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
1560717776100.png

Thank you Sarri and good luck at Juve.

How do Napoli fans feel about Sarri going to Juve? go you pups Adam_23

Seems we've been used for a season so Sarri could get to where he wanted to be a bit smoother.

That sounds like propaganda to me. Something to appease more than being accurate.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH

Seems we've been used for a season so Sarri could get to where he wanted to be a bit smoother.
Lel, that's football though, happy enough with Carlo, just hope De Laurentis backs him. I felt Sarri was a nearly man, let's see if he can continue to build with Juve or if they go backwards?

On the flipside Conte is going to Inter though, a few Juve fans are melting about that one.

Adam_23

All Australian
Apr 14, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Napoli, Cavs

I'm fine with it, that's football. He's a downgrade on Allegri imo, so this isn't detrimental to us on field.

Big turn of events though, he was VERY anti Juve during his time at Napoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back