Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
I hope this works.
I’m excited (and nervous) to see what happens. Could go very well or crash and burn but I like that we’re taking a risk and (hopefully) backing him in for a while, instead of these 1-2 year rentals of stubborn defensive coaches that always ends so predictably. Lamps knows what’s required at Chelsea and in the PL and is most importantly home, a place where he’ll be respected and supported by fans and players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We finished 10th a couple of seasons back in the mou meltdown, but then you have to go back to 1995 when we finished 11th.
It will be an interesting season for sure. Hopefully the board temper their expectations for it. I hope it’s not a ploy from them to use him whilst this transfer ban is in place in order to appease the fans. The fans will have to stay on board also as I expect it will be a tough one for Chelsea. Sort of a transition season you’d think

It will be an interesting season for sure. Hopefully the board temper their expectations for it. I hope it’s not a ploy from them to use him whilst this transfer ban is in place in order to appease the fans. The fans will have to stay on board also as I expect it will be a tough one for Chelsea. Sort of a transition season you’d think
It has a 2016 Essendon feel to it.

I'm not sure how much this means to you.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Don't get relegated.
Top 10 ideal.
Decent cup run.
That’s gonna be hard for a whole generation of Chelsea fans to stomach I reckon who’ve known nothing but success. If the football is progressive enough they might turn more of a blind eye to results if they aren’t particularly good. He’s good with the media though which should help him

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Yep. Expectations are going to be diffferent this season and there seems to be a real emphasis on creating a pathway between academy and first team and they'll get more of a chance. Jody Morris and Joe Edwards(Franks assistants) are two of the better youf coaches around so its exciting.

Sounds like RLC and CHO will both sign 5 year deals in the coming week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back