The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Bruce seems like a decent fella. Hodgson is a c*nt.

Decent? He made Wednesday wait until he'd finished watching cricket before taking over, then quit to force through a move to Toon 3 weeks out from the season.

Decent? He made Wednesday wait until he'd finished watching cricket before taking over, then quit to force through a move to Toon 3 weeks out from the season.

I’m not sure taking time out after the death both your parents or taking a better, high paying job with the football team you support make you a bad person.

I’m not sure taking time out after the death both your parents or taking a better, high paying job with the football team you support make you a bad person.

Probably not, but his track record at Palace, at Sheff Utd, at Wigan...

Probably not, but his track record at Palace, at Sheff Utd, at Wigan...

But it’s work. If a better job comes up you take it. Not sure it makes you a bad person.

Whenever I see Steve Bruce in press conferences and interviews he comes across alright to me. Seems pretty down to earth unlike a lot of his contemporaries (Allardyce, Hodgson etc.)

But it’s work. If a better job comes up you take it. Not sure it makes you a bad person.

Whenever I see Steve Bruce in press conferences and interviews he comes across alright to me. Seems pretty down to earth unlike a lot of his contemporaries (Allardyce, Hodgson etc.)

There's ways to take that better job and then there's other ways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Graeme Jones must be 21st on that list.

Interesting to note Daniel Stendel is now tipped to take over at Huddersfield... Or is this the poison chalice job.

Seeing how high Rodgers is ranked I can only imagine it goes off league titles and cl wins.

Which relevant leagues has Rodgers won?

Didn't even win the Championship.

Relevant is down to opinion obviously but he won SPL titles with Celtic which seem to give him credit on this list.

Yeah that's why I qualified. Scotland is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back