The Manager Merry-go-Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a laughably s**t list lol.
Nagelsmann has won nothing yet is ahead of Conte who has.... or Zidane who won 3 CL's in a row.
Pep above Klopp too. Rodgers rated at all based of Scottish football lol.

But Garitano and that momentous Segunda division title means more than Zidane's CL success. Daniel Farke is stiff as * to have missed the top 10.
What stoned art student thought this one up.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
I think it's based on their form end of last season too.
In which they lost to 3rd, 7th and 10th.. not exactly bad. In fact last season their last 8 losses came against: Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U, Man City, Spurs, West Ham, Liverpool and Wolves. 1-7 + 10th.

In which they lost to 3rd, 7th and 10th.. not exactly bad. In fact last season their last 8 losses came against: Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U, Man City, Spurs, West Ham, Liverpool and Wolves. 1-7 + 10th.

Ok, I'm not commenting on the form, I'm just commenting on the decision not just being because of the first 4.

I’d like to see the stats of how we’ve gone since that CL win against PSG, I swear since that game it’s just all completely gone to s**t.

I think there was another event that marked the turn..

I’d like to see the stats of how we’ve gone since that CL win against PSG, I swear since that game it’s just all completely gone to s**t.
5 wins, 7 draws and 10 losses.

17 points from 16 matches in the league

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
And that PSG win was a complete fluke, as was the win at Wembley against spurs not long before. United rushed into the appointment based on results which had a large element of luck about them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back