The Manager Merry-go-Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Poch needs to go, mainly because it looks like the players have lost the ability to be motivated by him. Unfortunately happens in long term relationships.

Club and manager need a refresher.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Reckon Marco Silva goes before Ole. OGS seems to still have the Glazers backing right now.

Everton have been pathetic and vastly underachieving and now in the drop zone. The Toffees have to do something ASAP before they really are sucked into the relegation s**t-fight

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Pretty convinced Solskjaer will be sacked this week and Poch will be installed at Man Utd. It makes sense for all concerned. Tottenham are probably lining up their new manager behind the scenes already. I can’t see how Solskjaer, Poch and Silva for that matter remain in their posts and sackings are more likely to occur during international breaks

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
Pretty convinced Solskjaer will be sacked this week and Poch will be installed at Man Utd. It makes sense for all concerned. Tottenham are probably lining up their new manager behind the scenes already. I can’t see how Solskjaer, Poch and Silva for that matter remain in their posts and sackings are more likely to occur during international breaks
Spurs would want something in the back pocket, in the form of contract extensions for Eriksen, Alder and Vert, if Poch is sacked.

the fans are gonna need placating if they want 60k of them turning up to new WHL.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Spurs would want something in the back pocket, in the form of contract extensions for Eriksen, Alder and Vert, if Poch is sacked.

the fans are gonna need placating if they want 60k of them turning up to new WHL.
Gero and his Twitter feed should fill it no dramas

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Actually I agree, spurs will probably batter out some compensation deal with United rather than sack him.

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
Plebs like me fly with Ryanair, I’ve only flown BA once or twice. There is quite a difference I assure you!
Yeah soldado was flown over on Ryanair.

Never flew BA myself but Ryanair make Jetstar look glamorous
I wasnt a fan of BA. Though i had higher expectations than i normally would of RA or EasyJet.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I wasnt a fan of BA. Though i had higher expectations than i normally would of RA or EasyJet.
BA isn’t the airline it once was, but it’s still classed as elite. Think Virgin has surpassed it as far as U.K. airlines go. Probably best to fly Qantas though if you’re coming to Europe

BA isn’t the airline it once was, but it’s still classed as elite. Think Virgin has surpassed it as far as U.K. airlines go. Probably best to fly Qantas though if you’re coming to Europe

I usually fly Etihad or Emirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back