Shoei

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 26, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
He sounds like he wants some PL action in his recent interviews. Arsenal wont pay him Chinese wages but surely he must expect that to be the case if he returned to the PL.

I mean it'll cost the club too much to bring him over from China if he's on a rumoured £12million a season (after tax).

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
I'm not sure who I want us to appoint.

Arteta is an unknown entity. Could be great, could be a disaster.
Santo, I like him and the football he has Wolves playing. Very likable too. Not sure he'd fix our defensive issues.
Benitez, huge yes from me. Has the runs on the board, great tactician and if he could work miracles with Newcastle, I can only dream of what he'd do with us.
Ancelotti, same as above. Would certainly fix our defence.
Ljungberg I would take as an interim, he has apparently done well with the U23s.
Pochettino, would be a great but nothing more than a pipe dream if we are going to be realistic.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Apparently Sanchez Flores could be sacked tomorrow if Watford don't win....

As for Arsenal, I'd be taking a good look at Santo, the only thing is he plays 5-4-1 / 5-3-2, wonder how that would go long term.

Still easy money if you can do it I guess.

Yep I got on. They've suspended the market now though.

Looks like it's happening tomorrow UK time, so presumably by about midnight tonight our time.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
My reckoning on the next few weeks is Poch to United, Rodgers to Arsenal and Howe to Everton. Pellegrini I believe will escape the boot now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back