The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not really, their league form is shithouse.
Still, think it's harsh should've been given a bit more time to try and turn it around.
No win in their last 5 league games but still only 8 points off of top 4.

Still, think it's harsh should've been given a bit more time to try and turn it around.
No win in their last 5 league games but still only 8 points off of top 4.

I guess on the other side of the coin they aren't to far off for the new guy to try and salvage the season. Carlo lost the players and it was only going to get worse.

I guess on the other side of the coin they aren't to far off for the new guy to try and salvage the season. Carlo lost the players and it was only going to get worse.
Oh well if he lost the dressing room fair point.
I didn't know about that only people were saying it was because of the serie a performances, hence why i thought just purely based off of that the sacking was harsh.

I don't think is true at all. Around the lead up to our recent game at Anfield, all the talk was that it was Ancelotti and the players hunkered down against the owners/board.

I don't think is true at all. Around the lead up to our recent game at Anfield, all the talk was that it was Ancelotti and the players hunkered down against the owners/board.

Yep, most of the talk seemed to be about Ancelotti falling out with club management. If that is what happened then his position was probably untenable no matter what the results he produced were.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who will be SNUBBED?

Carlo SNUBS Everton for Arsenal?
Carlo SNUBS Arsenal for Everton?

Or will we witness a double SNUBBING as Carlo goes on a break from managing?

Arsenal management don't want him.

What level of management? Read quite a few reports saying it's between us & you, only advantage for Everton seems it that apparently we've told him he's our first choice, but Arsenal haven't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back