Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
He's gone from Real Madrid to Bayern to Napoli to Everton, thats a dip to me. And Arsenal weren't even interested. And he's struggled to get to a 3rd season with anyone since Milan in 2009. Carlo isn't what he used to be.

Hey if Marcelo Bielsa, who coached Messi and Argie to Olympic Gold is happy to manage the Fallen Giants of English Football in the 2nd Tier, anything is possible, not to mention the Fat Spanish Waiter at the Toon.

Everton have been dog s**t for years, but still one
of the biggest clubs, fanbase and historically speaking.

I am just laughing at Arsenal missing out and having to settle again from some bum from Serie A or Ligue 1 :)

Hey if Marcelo Bielsa, who coached Messi and Argie to Olympic Gold is happy to manage the Fallen Giants of English Football in the 2nd Tier, anything is possible, not to mention the Fat Spanish Waiter at the Toon.

Everton have been dog s**t for years, but still one
of the biggest clubs, fanbase and historically speaking.

I am just laughing at Arsenal missing out and having to settle again from some bum from Serie A or Ligue 1 :)

Arsenal would have dodged a bullet and instead going to get one of the most highly respected coaches who has learned from the best managers in the world for a few seasons. I'm sure they'll be quite happy.
Ancelotti has lasted only one season at his last two jobs before getting sacked.

Ancelotti to Everton, never thought you'd hear that but I guess you never thought you'd hear Rafa Benitez to Newcastle.

Hard to get excited though as an Evertonian. Feels like whenever something seems good, it ends up being s**t.

We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back