The Manager Merry-go-Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes was caretaker so not really sacked.
Semantics. The point was they deemed him not good enough 18 months ago now have come crawling back to him

"When David and his team arrived, it was the wish of both parties that the focus be only on the six months until the end of the season, at which point a decision would be made with regards to the future," said West Ham joint-chairman David Sullivan.

"We feel that it is right to move in a different direction. We aim to appoint a high-calibre figure who we feel will lead the club into an exciting future for our loyal supporters within the next 10 days."
Would Poch be tempted by West Ham?
haha lol.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Sacked Moyes for not doing well enough for them. Only to go crawling back to him.

odd board at West Ham
Yep indeed, no ambition at the club, just want to maintain PL Status now.

Although I did just read that Nicolo Sciara thinks we've offered the job to Enzo Maresca and he did get Haller right.

Can't see that happening though.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yep indeed, no ambition at the club, just want to maintain PL Status now.

Although I did just read that Nicolo Sciara thinks we've offered the job to Enzo Maresca and he did get Haller right.

Can't see that happening though.
I’m gonna miss Pellegrini on 442oons

FC41C4C2-5BB1-460C-B77F-7EEE7B988699.png

One step back on the table to go two steps forward with his career for Eddie Howe but it's a risk he should take

Yeah I think this is a situation he should be looking to leave Bournemouth if they're in trouble of going down. When they were stable mid-table that was a different story.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Yeah I think this is a situation he should be looking to leave Bournemouth if they're in trouble of going down. When they were stable mid-table that was a different story.
Taking them to Europe looks a bit too tough and the only thing that can happen is a horror run of form and or injuries and the cherries could go down which would somewhat tarnish his reputation. He's got nothing more to realistically achieve at Bournemouth

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Bloody hell thats grim mate
Yep that's what we're at right now.

I've lost a bit of interest this season, and I think most fans are the same under the current establishment. We're just treading water at best, and it's depressing seeing the likes of Wolves, Sheffield United etc. do well in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back