Status
Not open for further replies.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I’d like to see Poch get the Barca job. Apparently in the frame but looks like it will be Xavi

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
I’d like to see Poch get the Barca job. Apparently in the frame but looks like it will be Xavi

I thought he said he would never join Barca because of his time at Espanyol. Also said he never could manage Arsenal for the same reason. Poch seems to be a man of his word, would be surprising if he took the Barca job.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I thought he said he would never join Barca because of his time at Espanyol. Also said he never could manage Arsenal for the same reason. Poch seems to be a man of his word, would be surprising if he took the Barca job.
I’m not sure though. Over time bonds can lessen, but yeah it depends on the person. Can’t remember anyone out of a job ever turning down that job

Thistle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
long overdue. should've been sacked as soon as the whistle went against roma

setien is a great choice. destroyed barca with betis last season and has always wanted to manage messi
Have you watched the La Liga doco Six Dreams on Amazon Prime? Think you'd enjoy it.

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I get such strong Hodgson at Liverpool vibes from Solskjaer. Just constantly comes out with embarrassing stuff that you would not expect from the manager of Manchester United. I know they had a good win last night but it's such an inditement on the people above him that he is in charge of that football club.

He's at it again.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Woodward should go all in to see if he can lure Klopp away from Liverpool.
He can't currently manage to buy a player that wants to come here from a team that needs to sell....

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I’m not saying it would happen, but Woodward should still try. Klopp seems to me to be more about the challenge and there is no bigger challenge in football right now than restoring United to the top of the tree. Klopp has clearly earned a chance to manage a really big club and he may just think it’s the right time to do it?

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Screenshot_20200122-202105_Google.jpg

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
I’m not saying it would happen, but Woodward should still try. Klopp seems to me to be more about the challenge and there is no bigger challenge in football right now than restoring United to the top of the tree. Klopp has clearly earned a chance to manage a really big club and he may just think it’s the right time to do it?
We have already convinced Poch to come at the end of the season subject to his demands being met.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Poch is certainly an improvement on Ole, but he’s no match for Klopp or Pep. United need to aim high, and there’s no one bigger than Klopp at the moment. Just need to find a way to convince him to leave Liverpool, not easy but I reckon it’s doable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back