The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Lampard needs to do:

Finish in the top 4 (Currently with a 6 point and +2GD gap with 14 games left)
Beat Hull City in the FA Cup (Then re-assess what quality of opposition they have in the next round if they win)

As for the CL, Losing to Bayern for mine wouldn't hurt him much.

What Lampard needs to do:

Finish in the top 4 (Currently with a 6 point and +2GD gap with 14 games left)
Beat Hull City in the FA Cup (Then re-assess what quality of opposition they have in the next round if they win)

As for the CL, Losing to Bayern for mine wouldn't hurt him much.
You're setting impossible hurdles.

Partially, but surely it’s more to do with him being Chelsea’s most popular player of all time. It won’t last forever though, but despite quite a few bad results at home he’s still sitting in the top four
I think that shows how bad Spurs/United/Arsenal are atm as we shouldnt be top 4 right now.

Theres going to be no pressure until next season though imo, he'll get a summer window to bring in people he wants(and replace Hazard finally) and then hes got no where to hide.

He's not perfect, but the notion that he is completely awful is wide of the mark. Especially given the s**t team he has been forced to play this season.

No it isn't, he is completely awful. The suggestion that he couldn't be because we beat City this morning is laughable, we weren't even the better side on the pitch. If it wasn't for DDG beasting it we would have been 2 goals down before the half hour mark. Let's not get carried away with a nothing win this morning. The smiling idiot still started Lingard instead of Mata.

He's not perfect, but the notion that he is completely awful is wide of the mark. Especially given the s**t team he has been forced to play this season.

It was a two legged tie, City didn’t need to win. You lost 2-0 at home to Burnley less than a week ago.

One thing I will give him credit for is his ability to lower expectations.

It was a two legged tie, City didn’t need to win. You lost 2-0 at home to Burnley less than a week ago.

We are certainly inconsistent. People think United have s**t players but expect us to win all the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember how Klopp finished 8th in his first full season in the prem and then bought a whole bunch of good players?

Remember how Klopp finished 8th in his first full season in the prem and then bought a whole bunch of good players?

Klopp wasn't a manager with a s**t record going into that job. He was very highly rated.

He joined in October 2015. We finished 8th that season and made two cup finals. His first full season we finished 4th with 76 points.

Not really sure why you're comparing Klopp to Solskjaer.
Well I am saying that Klopp was s**t in his first season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back