The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First piece of business should be to release Dele from Jose's shitlist.
Nah. Ndombele was on his s**t list last year. Will absolutely rue selling him as goals and assists will follow

Best bet is a loan so he can come back when/if it all goes pear shaped.

Just dont see where Dele will ever fit in Mouball.
Hoping Dele outlasts Mourinho but not holding my breath. A 2 year loan and he can comeback when we've hopefully won a couple of Calypso Cups and onto Nagelsman or Hassenhuttl

Hoping Dele outlasts Mourinho but not holding my breath. A 2 year loan and he can comeback when we've hopefully won a couple of Calypso Cups and onto Nagelsman or Hassenhuttl
Or he could provide funds to bring in guys better suited to the football style Mou wants to play.

Are Spurs fans really talking about getting rid of Mou after a streak of winless games ?

Fair dinkum.
Highly arrogant fan base.

On one hand we’re too good for José because our ethos is apparently attractive football.

On the other hand so much hand wringing that we should be in a title race. Like it is our birthright.

It is the other way around, no we’re not too good for Mourinho, we’re lucky to have a manager who knows how to win. Something that based off the last few decades we have no right to expect or demand. My fellow fans make me sick sometimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On one hand we’re too good for José because our ethos is apparently attractive football.

On the other hand so much hand wringing that we should be in a title race. Like it is our birthright.

It is the other way around, no we’re not too good for Mourinho, we’re lucky to have a manager who knows how to win. Something that based off the last few decades we have no right to expect or demand. My fellow fans make me sick sometimes.
Your post reminds me of Everton fans over the years.

Ultimate arrogance was sacking a guy who six months earlier had taken them to a CL final and third successive top four finish.

Ultimate arrogance was sacking a guy who six months earlier had taken them to a CL final and third successive top four finish.
Nah had to be done. Form was as bad as Arsenal now. Action was needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back