The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have only actually inquired about two by all reports.

Nagelsmann. Bavarian. Said he’d remain loyal to RB.L for all clubs bar Bayern. Non starter.

Marsch no connection. Internal transfer from within the Red Bull network (previously at NY Red Bulls too).

Rodgers. Turned down to stay at CL Leicester.

Ten Hag. Dubious reputation rags reporting we were due to meet with him, seems off the mark if he was negotiating an extension.

So really the only snub so far is Rodgers. Hyperbole.
Tried for nagelsman but as I said we'd get snubbed and why wouldn't we.

Marsch we didn't even get given the chance to have a go at because RB are smart operators.

The other two whether we spoke to or not dont want to speak to us

Tried for nagelsman but as I said we'd get snubbed and why wouldn't we.

Marsch we didn't even get given the chance to have a go at because RB are smart operators.

The other two whether we spoke to or not dont want to speak to us
You are entitled to wrong opinions.

I know there’s some differing grammar in the wording of that, compared to how it would be said in English - but just trying to understand the “was offered” part. He was offered to Spurs? By who I wonder (himself if he came forward?).

I think he’s an excellent candidate and Spurs would do very well to land someone of that caliber. However I’m hoping he’s still available next season if Arteta continues to implode and a new manager is needed.

I know there’s some differing grammar in the wording of that, compared to how it would be said in English - but just trying to understand the “was offered” part. He was offered to Spurs? By who I wonder (himself if he came forward?).

I think he’s an excellent candidate and Spurs would do very well to land someone of that caliber. However I’m hoping he’s still available next season if Arteta continues to implode and a new manager is needed.
I assume it means his agent contacted Tottenham to express his interest in the job.

I assume it means his agent contacted Tottenham to express his interest in the job.

Yes that makes sense. And I can imagine Levy giving his answer directly to Rangnick.

1089971.jpg

Vera said that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back