Not open for further replies.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
I mean I was really hoping for Bobby Martinez so I'm disappointed.

Spurs should just try to get the best CB / RB they can, keep Kane and go from there.
Only Bobby Martinez is worse than this guy.

Would actually prefer trench coat Southgate than Fonseca

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
In his two seasons at Roma he has managed 5th and 7th and both seasons has had the worst defense in the top 7

Could say he'd fit in well. Could also say he can't improve our biggest problem!

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
1623275215016.png

Donnie Darko

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2004
AFL Club
Melbourne
Was thinking that or Sarri / Marco Silva / Unai Emery even. Got a fair bit to prove.

That said, at Shakhtar they did play some pretty decent football under him.

Fonseca negotiated with West Ham afew years back but turned them down. He then joined Roma shortly after.

These are only rumours though , so Spurs fan shouldnt get too worried.
Ten hag is still being linked.

Only Bobby Martinez is worse than this guy.

Would actually prefer trench coat Southgate than Fonseca
How the * would you know. Barely even watch us let alone know anything about this.

calling out a fraud.

In his two seasons at Roma he has managed 5th and 7th and both seasons has had the worst defense in the top 7

Could say he'd fit in well. Could also say he can't improve our biggest problem!
Roma had a huge injury list most of the season

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Roma had a huge injury list most of the season
And the season before they were still very open at the back.

I guess we are going style over substance which is the exact opposite of what we went with Mourinho. Just dont get why we cant go for the best available who can do both. Hope I'm wrong but can't see us being any better than 6th or 7th if we don't improve at the back.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
My manager shortlist

1. Nagelsman
  2. Conte
  3. Ragnick
  4. Poch
  5. Galtier
  6. Gasperini
  7. Rodgers
  8. Kovac
  9. Potter
  10. Ten Hag
  11. Zidane
  12. Farke
  13. Terzic
  14. Foseca
  15. Scotty Parker
  16. David Teague
  17. Bobby Martinez

And the season before they were still very open at the back.

I guess we are going style over substance which is the exact opposite of what we went with Mourinho. Just dont get why we cant go for the best available who can do both. Hope I'm wrong but can't see us being any better than 6th or 7th if we don't improve at the back.
Not much worse year before than other top sides. And if you don’t improve personnel at the back most managers will struggle

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Rumours around Spurs ITK accounts is it's not going to be Fonseca and it's still very likely to be Ten Hag
I'd actually be curious if it is Ten Hag and Kane does go, would he try to bring in Seb Haller. Worked twice with him at Ajax and Utrecht. That'll give you an idea of the type of striker he likes to work with in any case.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Not much worse year before than other top sides. And if you don’t improve personnel at the back most managers will struggle
A friend of mine who is a mad Roma supporter is looking forward to Mourinho coming in because of how inept they were tactically conceding massive chances.

Sure this mate is Italian and appreciates defensive football so someone like Fonseca isn't his cup of tea. But this just screams of a cross between Martin Jol & Ossie Ardilies days for us. Win won game 6-4 and lose the next couple 5-2

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Potter has been recognised for his "progressive" and "unconventional" coaching methods. At Östersund, he encouraged his players and staff to engage in community activities, such as performing in theatre and music productions designed to take them out of their comfort zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back