The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s already said in the UCL thread that he doesn’t rate Real Madrid and that City will beat them (which I agree with).

It’s bad enough getting triggered by what he does say without moaning about stuff he hasn’t said.

Strange that he didn't just say that in his post then. With Jod enough posts come back to Liverpool (see a bizarre mention of Robbie Fowler in a discussion about Ralf managing Austria) that it's not on us to assume he's not talking about Liverpool but rather him to make that clear.

Strange that he didn't just say that in his post then. With Jod enough posts come back to Liverpool (see a bizarre mention of Robbie Fowler in a discussion about Ralf managing Austria) that it's not on us to assume he's not talking about Liverpool but rather him to make that clear.
So you noticed the Fowler name drop too. But nah he was talking about City.

Some are very gullible to believe that :$

If jod always brings everything back to Liverpool, so what. Just ignore it. Most of us talk about our clubs all the time.

It's not worth getting all mithered about it.

If jod always brings everything back to Liverpool, so what. Just ignore it. Most of us talk about our clubs all the time.

It's not worth getting all mithered about it.

I do find it funny when you offer posting advice considering how much you get your back up when people offer you any.

I dont get why you get so annoyed that I talk about Liverpool. Haha. They are the club I follow and it's a football forum where we talk about football so most of the time, I'm gonna talk about Liverpool, cos it's my club.

I feel sad for you that you're so easily triggered. I mean you could put me on ignore if that will help you.

I mean what do you want me to do, come onto BigFooty and talk about Manchester United all day. Like that makes zero ******* sense haha

I dont get why you get so annoyed that I talk about Liverpool. Haha. They are the club I follow and it's a football forum where we talk about football so most of the time, I'm gonna talk about Liverpool, cos it's my club.

I feel sad for you that you're so easily triggered. I mean you could put me on ignore if that will help you.

I mean what do you want me to do, come onto BigFooty and talk about Manchester United all day. Like that makes zero ******* sense haha

I dunno some human beings are able to hold conversations and not draw everything back to the same topic. In a conversation that has nothing to do with Liverpool there's no need to bring everything back to them. That's all. Maybe this can be a learning and growth opportunity for you.

I cant help you mate if you continually make up s**t to push your own narrative.

I said Carlo would have to wait for that 4th European cup, intimating at the fact that City have a 1 goal advantage and absolutely battered them in the first leg.

I've also said numerous times I dont really rate this Madrid side and that City will do it easy.

But you made it about Liverpool for some reason?

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

I cant help you mate if you continually make up s**t to push your own narrative.

I said Carlo would have to wait for that 4th European cup, intimating at the fact that City have a 1 goal advantage and absolutely battered them in the first leg.

I've also said numerous times I dont really rate this Madrid side and that City will do it easy.

It was Gero who jumped to that incorrect conclusion.

Maybe check who actually responded to you? But go off if you want.

I just defended his logic.

Maybe check who actually responded to you? But go off if you want.

I just defended his logic.
I'm well aware of who brought it up first but you're always the one to push it.

Meh I give zero *s. I'll talk about Liverpool if I want to or I'll talk about other clubs if I want to. Neither you nor Art can do * all about it. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Crawley have suspended their manager John Yems.
(Team that Harry Kewell managed 2017/8).

Sportsmail can now reveal details of the allegations against Yems, which he denies. They include:
  • Presiding over segregated changing facilities with two dressing rooms at the training ground which, although not official policy, was reinforced by comments to white players such as, ‘Don’t change in the black boys’ room’.
  • Frequently referring to a number of the squad’s players from Asian backgrounds as ‘terrorists, suicide bombers and curry munchers’.
  • Calling one youth-team player a ‘suicide bomber’ on a regular basis and telling him not to get the train home wearing a backpack because fellow passengers would think he intended to blow it up.
  • Routinely using the n-word and referring to one black player as a ‘Zulu warrior’.
  • Calling a young player of Cypriot extraction a ‘Greek bobble-head’ and mocking Greek music.
  • Banishing two players with ethnic minority backgrounds from training with the first team without explanation.
  • Causing such resentment in the squad that seven players complained to the PFA last month, with at least one seeking counselling as a result of the damage the manager did to his mental health.
A member of staff at Crawley, speaking to Sportsmail, claimed: ‘John would see it as banter....

....the manager remains popular with fans, who chanted ‘We want our Yems back’ during Saturday’s 2-0 home defeat by Leyton Orient.

Yems was appointed in December 2019, can't imagine this was something new.
Unbelievable it could still occur in this day and age or that anyone would believe this was an appropriate way to manage a football team.

Last edited:
Racial segregation and he doesnt get fired, just suspended? What the...
The club'll have to carry out an investigation first. Likely he'll either end up sacked for gross misconduct after that investigation, or they'll come to a mutual agreement.

But you wonder how much of this was known by the club and for how long.

Surely the club knew lol, ridiculous otherwise.
If they knew, and did nothing to correct his behaviour he could argue that they've effectively given him the OK to carry on.

It could be an issue for an employment tribunal if that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back