The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good pay out and wins the league a cup with one of the clubs he played at. Where to next I wonder? Hard to predict first big club to sack their manager. Wonder if his style will suit Serie A?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone here is a sportswasher if you support a club whose kit sponsor relies on sweatshops to produce their items aka Nike/Adidas/Reebok/Kappa etc

I get really annoyed by the hypocrisy and double standards of it all, I mean we have cry babies complaining about the Saudi takeover over Newcastle United, yet same sooks stay silent about the genocide of the Mynamar Muslims etc

Every rich and successful club and people throughout history are run by people with less than desirable personalities and organisations, seems to me the term sportswashing is thrown around a lot by insecure Man Utd and Arsenal supporting flogs these days, looking for reasons why their clubs are an unsuccessful joke these days.

Everyone here is a sportswasher if you support a club whose kit sponsor relies on sweatshops to produce their items aka Nike/Adidas/Reebok/Kappa etc

I get really annoyed by the hypocrisy and double standards of it all, I mean we have cry babies complaining about the Saudi takeover over Newcastle United, yet same sooks stay silent about the genocide of the Mynamar Muslims etc

Every rich and successful club and people throughout history are run by people with less than desirable people and organisations, seems to me the term sportswashing is thrown around a lot by insecure Man Utd and Arsenal supporting flogs these days, looking for reasons why their clubs are an unsuccessful joke these days.

This is laughable. There have been only 3 clubs in history that are funded by oppresive state regimes for the purpose of sportswashing their image.

It is right to call it out and the game would be better off without teams being funded by oil money states. Its a disgrace that it is allowed to continue.

You have to ask why individual businessman dont buy teams from these states. Thats something that would be accepeted by the general footballing community.

This is laughable. There have been only 3 clubs in history that are funded by oppresive state regimes for the purpose of sportswashing their image.

It is right to call it out and the game would be better off without teams being funded by oil money states. Its a disgrace that it is allowed to continue.

You have to ask why individual businessman dont buy teams from these states. Thats something that would be accepeted by the general footballing community.

In Man City's case, they ARE NOT owned g the UAE state or government, and even if they were, much happier them winning the Premier League every season over the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea or Arsenal.

The whole world is full of inequities, I for one absolutely delighted and thrilled next season will mark 10 years since Manchester United last won the Premier League.

Please tell me how that is a bad thing friend ?

Whinging about it online certainly not will change things, only a collective boycott for a couple of years involving teams owned by said oil companies (which will never happen) would kick-start any dialogue or discussion about the types of ownership.

They are here to stay (Oil Group backed clubs)

I prefer to focus on the more positive aspects about it (aka lack of Man Utd, Arsenal and Tottenham success) :)

Melbourne City fan...
City Football Group sychophants :rolleyesv1:

In Man City's case, they ARE NOT owned g the UAE state or government, and even if they were, much happier them winning the Premier League every season over the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea or Arsenal.

The whole world is full of inequities, I for one absolutely delighted and thrilled next season will mark 10 years since Manchester United last won the Premier League.

Please tell me how that is a bad thing friend ?

Whinging about it online certainly not will change things, only a collective boycott for a couple of years involving teams owned by said oil companies (which will never happen) would kick-start any dialogue or discussion about the types of ownership.

They are here to stay (Oil Group backed clubs)

I prefer to focus on the more positive aspects about it (aka lack of Man Utd, Arsenal and Tottenham success) :)

Government backed sportswashing has no place in the sport.

Private individuals buying a club, go for it.

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back