The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It counts for not being in a relegation battle that season which was more my point than any actual European adventure, but I'm sure you knew that.
1 year in 8. Sign him up.

1 in 8 plus however many years of winning relegation fights on a shoestring budget. Awful record.
Its not awful, but nothing an Everton or West Ham supporter should get excited about IMO.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
chef

When Conte falls out with clubs does he actively make decisions to harm the teams chances to make his points?

Has named 5 defenders on the bench for today's game.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
chef

When Conte falls out with clubs does he actively make decisions to harm the teams chances to make his points?

Has named 5 defenders on the bench for today's game.

It's more that he just gives up, you can tell with his energy levels on the side lines. He goes from being a madman to showing no emotion and it's goes through the whole team.

We knew he was leaving very early in the season at Chelsea. You could just tell.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
It's more that he just gives up, you can tell with his energy levels on the side lines. He goes from being a madman to showing no emotion and it's goes through the whole team.

We knew he was leaving very early in the season at Chelsea. You could just tell.
Turns out there an injury and we have no proper depth

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg

Wasn't it with you guys that Conte simply wanted to go back to Italy instead of stay in London? I imagine that's not such an issue this time round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously I don't know the man personally but his dour football and whinging every other week would drive me up the ******* wall.

He's a rung below twat (Pardew, Allardyce, Warnock) but he's not that far off.

Does he whinge much? I can't say I've noticed it much more than any other manager.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Isn't Zizou keen on coaching in England now ?

If I am Spurs, I am throwing all i can for him to replace Conte, if anything else, he will get big names (especially those who played under him at Madrid) wanting to reunite under him at Tottenham

Of course, Mr Play it Safe (with no imagination) Levy will probably settle for Tuchel, and Spurs will look for another gaffer in 18 months time.

Tottenham is too conservative for its own good

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Zidane has literally only managed in the most non spurs like club there is

Also no more bald blokes running our club. Ones bad enough. Our director of football Hitchen who said he hates the transfer window was bald. When we had 2 running the show, we broke the record for time spent without a transfer. Then broke our transfer record twice on Davinson Sanchez and Ndombele!

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Zidane has literally only managed in the most non spurs like club there is

Also no more bald blokes running our club. Ones bad enough. Our director of football Hitchen who said he hates the transfer window was bald. When we had 2 running the show, we broke the record for time spent without a transfer. Then broke our transfer record twice on Davinson Sanchez and Ndombele!

Baldism would be against the law in the UK wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back