The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Korean Drama Crying GIF by The Swoon

Not manager related but we are apparently after either Paul Mitchell, Michael Edwards or Tiago Pinto to come in as the new DOF.

Think it'll be Mitchell, him and Noble have been watching games together at Monaco and he's apparently looking for houses in Essex I read today.

Not manager related but we are apparently after either Paul Mitchell, Michael Edwards or Tiago Pinto to come in as the new DOF.

Think it'll be Mitchell, him and Noble have been watching games together at Monaco and he's apparently looking for houses in Essex I read today.
Don’t forget Orta.

And he hates Daniel Levy which makes him a good fit for West Ham. And a growing part of our fan base too!

Tweeting for the sake of tweeting by Law. We've had many reports say we're closer to appointing a director of football who will settle on a managerial short-list. Just guesswork suggesting Slot and Enrique are on it when the person making the list doesn't even know they're making a list!

Tweeting for the sake of tweeting by Law. We've had many reports say we're closer to appointing a director of football who will settle on a managerial short-list. Just guesswork suggesting Slot and Enrique are on it when the person making the list doesn't even know they're making a list!
Still time for campos/galtier :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think there is someone who was at Leverkusen who's now the favorite for the Spurs DOF, so perhaps that's why Nagelsman is back in the mix.
He only ever said he won't join us without knowing who the DOF is which turned into a bigger story than it was.

Don't think the Leverkusen guy is likely, apparently he reports to a DOF and is more of a head of recruitment / chief scout. Paratici appointed someone to that role so would be unlikely he gets promoted with us.

Dykes from Brentford is the other being mentioned a lot

Spurs should take a punt and give Ange carte blanche.

At the very least he would have them playing stylish pressing football. Fans will be less inclined to get on his back if trophies don't follow within a reasonable time frame if the team plays attractive football and has a proper crack.

Any potential spurs manager will have two questions for Levy:

• Is Harry Kane staying?
  • Who is the sporting director going to be?

Whoever gets the job should tell us the answers to at least one of the above questions.
Tap in keeps reiterating point 1 is a non-starter. Certainly seems in line with bloody-minded attitude that baldy has developed.

“The intention is to keep Harry Kane or not to sell Harry Kane to a club in England.

“These are the two priorities for Tottenham right now, so I’m sure it’s not going to be easy for Manchester United to go for Harry Kane.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back