Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
You really need to let the poker thing go, man. I swear you bring it up on a weekly basis.

A quick post search of posts with the word "poker" and my username shows i've mentioned it just 3 times since July. Nothing like the weekly basis you are swearing on.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Still, you've brought it up 5 times in the last 2 months which is a lot considering the initial conversation was almost a year ago and I don't think anyone else has spoken about it since.

I just you just need to accept that it's not going to happen.

It's a joke, not sure why you are getting your knickers in a knot about it. And I have been mentioning it nowhere near weekly like you claim.

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It's a joke, not sure why you are getting your knickers in a knot about it. And I have been mentioning it nowhere near weekly like you claim.

My knickers are fine thanks. I'm actually freeballing atm.

It just makes me sad when I read it. Everyone else got over it a long time ago but you still bring it up regularly. I just felt like someone had to break the news to you. I didn't want to be here in 2019 reading posts of you asking SM when he's going to play jod at poker.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My knickers are fine thanks. I'm actually freeballing atm.

It just makes me sad when I read it. Everyone else got over it a long time ago but you still bring it up regularly. I just felt like someone had to break the news to you. I didn't want to be here in 2019 reading posts of you asking SM when he's going to play jod at poker.

Bringing it up about a dozen times in the last year is hardly regularly and it's only in response to jibes about skill / gambling. You've made more about it in the last 20 minutes then I have in the last 2 months.

But I digress, I hate to see a fellow poster sad so we'll just leave it at that to avoid further "sadness".

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Look, if you really believe that the 'poker showdown' might happen one day then keep at it. Don't let some guy on the internet tell you you're wrong for chasing your dreams.

It breaks my heart to see you so sad about it though about something that's a joke and not intended to be interpreted literally.

#standbysoz

Lovely bloke on the poddy - I'm not even sure it's the same man who posts to be honest

And there you go again. And you want to have a whinge when people have a go at you over something as utterly stupid as not changing your avatar? And go on about how pack mentalities are terrible and ganging up on someone is s**t, but here you are having a good wink and a nudge with Jod about me? Grow up.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
And there you go again. And you want to have a whinge when people have a go at you over something as utterly stupid as not changing your avatar? And go on about how pack mentalities are terrible and ganging up on someone is s**t, but here you are having a good wink and a nudge with Jod about me? Grow up.
My comment was meant more as a compliment, but whatever

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
In your mind maybe.

Just drop the whole thing, it's getting really old really fast. Move on.
What's getting really old?

And lol that's another thing you like to do - tell people what to do

What's getting really old?

And lol that's another thing you like to do - tell people what to do

This.

Do I? Ok, ignore me, carry on being an idiot. I really don't give a s**t.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This.

Do I? Ok, ignore me, carry on being an idiot. I really don't give a s**t.
If you didn't give a s**t why bother replying every time.

Just chill SM. I don't know what's got into you of late

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
Why is there so much bickering on this board lately?
67980226.jpg

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
SM, you know I love you. If im winking at anyone, it's going to be you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back