The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you blokes give the Mackems too much credit! Even we have won a PL game more recently than those fools - and we've been out of the league for 3 odd months! :p

you blokes give the Mackems too much credit! Even we have won a PL game more recently than those fools - and we've been out of the league for 3 odd months! :p

They are gonna pull their mid season managerial sacking, bring in a "saviour" and finish 17th after winning 8 of their last 12 games!!

How big a melt will you have if they are not relegated this year?

On the melted cheese scale, I'd probably be an extra cheesy bowl of nachos. ;)

It's early days so I won't get to excited just yet, but certainly looking good so far. No derby against us to kick start their season either! :D

They are gonna pull their mid season managerial sacking, bring in a "saviour" and finish 17th after winning 8 of their last 12 games!!

Lord I hope not! :p

Though reading some of their comments on social media, a few are already calling for his head. A few are adamant they are already going down.

Not sure how much truth there is to it but The Sun (lol) and a few other outlets have been whispering of a possible takeover of Sunderland by a Chinese consortium in the last few days.

Certainly a lot of their fans blame Ellis Short (owner) for his 'lack of investment' in the team (I don't agree with that personally) but I wonder if that's what they need in order to kick on and not be a perennial relegation battler.

Not sure how much truth there is to it but The Sun (lol) and a few other outlets have been whispering of a possible takeover of Sunderland by a Chinese consortium in the last few days.

Certainly a lot of their fans blame Ellis Short (owner) for his 'lack of investment' in the team (I don't agree with that personally) but I wonder if that's what they need in order to kick on and not be a perennial relegation battler.
He invests a lot of money in the market. It is just spent really badly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rudi Garcia is the new Marseille manager.

Hmmmmm. Well Marseille need all the help they can get. This season is sucky for me except for Hertha and I guess Palace and WSW

Zenga leaves Wolves..
Didnt even last until christmas .

Just 14 games in charge too.

I read that he's also the 5th managerial change this season in the Championship. Pretty crazy when the season is only 14 games in.

Just 14 games in charge too.

I read that he's also the 5th managerial change this season in the Championship. Pretty crazy when the season is only 14 games in.

Wolves start hasnt been too bad..
Sacking him at this stage is madness. Same with Villa sacking Di Matteo after afew games...
these new owners must be clueless and expecting to win every game .

Sacking him at this stage is madness. Same with Villa sacking Di Matteo after afew games...

Di Matteo was perfectly fine, they had an appalling start to the season and need to get promoted. Bruce has already got them back on track after a few games.

Yeah quite puzzling on Zenga. I can understand if the new owners came in and he wasn't their choice of manager and was part of the old regime; but given they appointed him and then sent him packing so quickly shows how ruthless/impatient some owners can be.

I guess they did spend a bit in the summer and probably expected more from their investment. Just shows how increasingly competitive the league is becoming with teams looking to get promoted to the PL.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...-my-family-cant-chase-me-like-they-did-before

Sounds like Jose is struggling a bit. Must be hard being away from his family.

It would be. Surely his missus could join him during the week? Kids are old enough to take care of themselves.

Reminds me of Rafa after he left LFC. Still lived in the wirral (and does to this day). Struggled in some of his jobs without family close by although they were much further away for Rafa than for Mou.

It would be. Surely his missus could join him during the week? Kids are old enough to take care of themselves.

Reminds me of Rafa after he left LFC. Still lived in the wirral (and does to this day). Struggled in some of his jobs without family close by although they were much further away for Rafa than for Mou.

Would be a tough sell on the missus, Chelsea or Manchester?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back