The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough call but I think the right one, and one they had to make sooner rather than later. Will go down as a Leicester legend but right now he's steering them towards relegation
Anyone that comes in now is going to be up against it anyway. If we ended up going down, they could have sacked him in the offseason.

Really s**t decision.

Can see why, but don't like why.

If the money between the divisions was a bit more equal clubs would take a longer term view of things. But it's such a big drop in income clubs have to kneejerk.

Tough call but I think the right one, and one they had to make sooner rather than later. Will go down as a Leicester legend but right now he's steering them towards relegation
They should be happy they're not in the championship. Somehow they won the PL.

No, that's right, it doesn't.
I wouldn't have him in the top 5 managers in the league tbh. All I'm saying is, he is needs to be respected more for the work he has done, and that he is a quality manager.
Other poster said he was one of the top managers.

I think everyone on here recognised it as a good appointment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can see why, but don't like why.

If the money between the divisions was a bit more equal clubs would take a longer term view of things. But it's such a big drop in income clubs have to kneejerk.
Plenty of clubs in recent years have stuck by managers upon relegation so I don't think it's that.

This will clinch their relegation..
Ranieri didnt deserve to be axed .
I actually think it's the only thing that might save them. They'll get a new manager bounce now

Who's they and why should they?
Leicester. They were expected to be fighting to avoid relegation last season and achieved one of the greatest sporting achievements in history. They don't back it up the following season and are actually in a position where people expected them to be last season and they sack Ranieri? OK then.

Leicester. They were expected to be fighting to avoid relegation last season and achieved one of the greatest sporting achievements in history. They don't back it up the following season and are actually in a position where people expected them to be last season and they sack Ranieri? OK then.
I disagree with the sacking also but I don't think the owners should 'just be happy they're not in the championship'.

I disagree with the sacking also but I don't think the owners should 'just be happy they're not in the championship'.
OK but its not like Leicester are doomed for relegation, they still can avoid it quite easily. If they were rooted to the bottom then the sacking would make.more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back