The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McInnes might be a decent shout though he had a bit of a mixed time at Bristol. At least he has some experience in the division though.

I'd probably avoid the sentiment of going with Phillips - hasn't been an outright manager and might be risky to put in charge of a rebuild.

A bit harsh calling #lolmou a mid table battler, he has had quite a decent career at the top before he took a step down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pls explain?

Palace have a pretty good squad and budget.
Apparently that was part of the reason Sam retired. They apparently told him they wouldn't be investing much in the summer as they believed they had a decent squad already.

I actually think Mancini could do better as well but I'd love him to take the Palace gig. Conte, Pep, Mourinho, Klopp, Pochettino, Wenger, Mancini all in the same league. Delightful.

Talk here is Leicester are stalling on offering Shakespeare the role and most are speculating that it's down to that 6-1 hammering he took off Spurs. Bit harsh if that is the case considering it was a dead rubber. I wonder though if the 7-1 belting Silva took plus that defeat against Sunderland has put off a few prospective suitors

Talk here is Leicester are stalling on offering Shakespeare the role and most are speculating that it's down to that 6-1 hammering he took off Spurs. Bit harsh if that is the case considering it was a dead rubber. I wonder though if the 7-1 belting Silva took plus that defeat against Sunderland has put off a few prospective suitors

If someone can stay in a job after getting spanked 8-2 then Silva will have no problem finding another one, surely.

If someone can stay in a job after getting spanked 8-2 then Silva will have no problem finding another one, surely.
You talking about Wenger? I think Wenger has a slightly better resume than Silva. I should say "had" rather than "has"
Mind you

I'm ok with that. Don't want Shakey getting it tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back