Star Wars The Mandalorian

Pascal isn't leaving, people really believe Randolph?

He's been tweeting/promoting the show repeatedly over the last 24 hours, really sounds like someone who's had enough or been booted.

He's been tweeting/promoting the show repeatedly over the last 24 hours, really sounds like someone who's had enough or been booted.

I couldn't believe it coming into this thread and seeing pages of discussion about who would replace him etc. as if there was any credence in the nonsense.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
I thought pronouns weren't so much for transgender people are they were for people who were claiming membership of a gender outside the biological two.

Man born a woman, man. Woman born a man, woman. The Ze/Zher/Zim stuff from my experience is people carving out a new space outside the existing two.

I thought pronouns weren't so much for transgender people are they were for people who were claiming membership of a gender outside the biological two.

Man born a woman, man. Woman born a man, woman. The Ze/Zher/Zim stuff from my experience is people carving out a new space outside the existing two.

Yes and there was a trend on Twitter from people being respectful and putting "He/Him" etc. in their names to show solidarity with the Trans community. Personally I think that stuff is a bit naff, but I didn't go on a Twitter rant burning down my career about it like Gina did.

Not only did she mock the concept but after having it explained to her by Pascal, doubled down on it with the "Beep/Bop" cringey comment and then tripled down on it as well. Just not a good look at all.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
I bet her career suffers little

Most other employers in her industry, perhaps so. What’s interesting here is Disney have shown their hand previously with ‘cancel culture’. James Gunn for example (however was later eventually reinstated).

She’d perhaps want to be a bit careful given people would be looking towards Disney to do something (even for the sake of doing/saying something).

Back