mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
I’m more amused that those absolutely loathing the ST yet love the PT for just as large faults. Proves the rose coloured glasses.
The prequel trilogy is better written, offers a new story ideas, explores a different time period in Star Wars, adds to the stakes in the ot and has good action.

The sequels have good acting and better effects.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
The prequel trilogy is better written, offers a new story ideas, explores a different time period in Star Wars, adds to the stakes in the ot and has good action.

In no way is it better written.
It has a better “idea” of a story 100% but it was badly written and set out.
TFA was also more “fun” than any of the PT or the other 2 ST.

In no way is it better written.
It has a better “idea” of a story 100% but it was badly written and set out.
TFA was also more “fun” than any of the PT or the other 2 ST.

Not more fun than ROTS.

The prequel trilogy is better written, offers a new story ideas, explores a different time period in Star Wars, adds to the stakes in the to and has good action.

Predetermination, it's why the Mandalorian is doing so well despite the many people effectively directing episodes; as they all know where the ending is and accept the journey to get there. This our character, his motivations where we see avenues for him, the possibilities and here are those he interacts with and their motivations, their agency, their reasons for existence and the journey they all took to be there and do these things in this universe.

Generally what happens when you have a cohesive element to production.

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
It was a high point, was great. But let’s not pretend the special effects on his face were almost fb level and he was not the story but a small part of said story.
The main line Skywalker sagas were not.
The quality of the CGI is just another reason why they shouldn't have gone there. Or at least tried to keep his face half cloaked. I mean, I still found the scene fun, but it was disconcertingly bad when he removed the cloak and you saw this Frankenstein's Skywalker.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
The quality of the CGI is just another reason why they shouldn't have gone there. Or at least tried to keep his face half cloaked. I mean, I still found the scene fun, but it was disconcertingly bad when he removed the cloak and you saw this Frankenstein's Skywalker.

I was ok with it for the time he was on screen.
As I said he was a bit part in a show that wasn’t about him. Another reason to enjoy.

Aug 13, 2006
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide

Back