Games & Recreation The mano v mano thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I prefer mint slices over Tim Tams

havent had either for years but I remeber there was 2 brands of Mint slice one tasted of "trans fats" the other didnt,cant remeber which one it was ?....it felt like your mouth was coated in suet but you knew it was tonnes of marg

I prefer mint slices over Tim Tams

havent had either for years but I remeber there was 2 brands of Mint slice one tasted of "trans fats" the other didnt,cant remeber which one it was ?....it felt like your mouth was coated in suet but you knew it was tonnes of marg
Of all the wrong things i have seen in my time on big footy this is easily the most wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Song edition.

Neil Sedaka - One Way Ticket vs Louie Louie.
Bobby Rydell - Kissing Time vs Brook Benton - Kiddio.
Danny and the Juniors - At The Hop vs Little Richard - Tutti Frutti.
Dion - Runaround Sue vs Eddie Cochran - Summertime Blues.
Johnny and the Hurricanes - Red River Rock vs Dan The Banjo Man - Dan The Banjo Man.
Rolling Stones - The Last Time vs Rolling Stones - Get Off of My Cloud.
Beach Boys - Kokomo vs Bertie Higgins - Key Largo.
Les Misérables - Empty Chairs at Empty Tables vs Les Misérables - Bring Him Home.
Patrice Rusheon - Forget Me Nots vs Sister Sledge - He's the Greatest Dancer.
Skyhooks - Jukebox in Siberia vs Skyhooks - Million Dollar Riff.
Free Design - Love You vs Rolling Stones - She's a Rainbow.
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - Ecstasy of Gold vs Gladiator - Now We Are Free.
The Rubettes - Sugar Baby Love vs The Drifters - Saturday Nights at the Movies.
Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy vs Heart - Magic Man.
Bardot - Higher Than Heaven vs Merril Bainbridge - Lonely.

Last one.

Abba - Does Your Mother Know vs Suzi Quatro - Stumbling In.

Including a preference of tuna over salmon
My wife hates tim tams, likes only tinned "red" salmon and not a massive fan of fresh salmon but will tolerate it,not much love for smoked salmon either,hates tuna but loves my pasta and Salad Niçoise

Im not a fan of tim tams or tinned red salmon,quite like fresh salmon but prefer other fish if there is a choice,dont mind the occasional smoked salmon,love tuna fresh or tinned or sushied.

Mint anything is s**t.

Agree that the only decent Tim tams are original or Caramel.

My favourite biscuits are Kingston’s and I also like those lemon ones with the salty biscuit.

Mint anything is sh*t.

Agree that the only decent Tim tams are original or Caramel.

My favourite biscuits are Kingston’s and I also like those lemon ones with the salty biscuit.
Mint everything is good without suet

Those salty lemon biscuits used to scare me as child I thought it was a mistake in the biscuit factory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back