Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shampoo v Conditioner
Billy Madison v Happy Gilmore
Cheers v Fraiser
Ferris Beuller v Breakfast Club
Uncle Buck v The Burbs
2 in 1 bro. Legit though conditioner makes it feel better
I reckon Madison made me laugh more the first time but happy Gilmore is way more rewatchable.
Personally think both suck but cheers if I gotta
Breakfast club
Burbs

Teams- who do you hate less

Crows v port
WC v Freo
Bris v gold
Syd v GWS
Melb v Geel
Ess v Rich
Hawks v Pies
Dogs v Saints
Carl v Norf

^ reckon ive matched those correctly?
Yeh solid match ups imo

Port (97 hurt me)
Don’t dislike either but Probably Freo cause mediocrity
Brisbane, again don’t hate either but would probably never watch gc if i wasn’t footy obsessed
Gws
Geelong, I despise Melbourne
RICHMOND
Hawks
Saints (quite like the dogs though)
North

Teams- who do you hate less

Crows v port
WC v Freo
Bris v gold
Syd v GWS
Melb v Geel
Ess v Rich
Hawks v Pies
Dogs v Saints
Carl v Norf

^ reckon ive matched those correctly?

Port
WC
....bris just
...syd just
Cats of course
Rich
Pies
Dogs (just)
.... idk Carlton

Yeh solid match ups imo

Port (97 hurt me)
Don’t dislike either but Probably Freo cause mediocrity
Brisbane, again don’t hate either but would probably never watch gc if i wasn’t footy obsessed
Gws
Geelong, I despise Melbourne
RICHMOND
Hawks
Saints (quite like the dogs though)
North
Fwiw i despised St Kilda back in the Milne era. I quite like them now, wish only good things for them./and melb and dogs...

Fwiw i despised St Kilda back in the Milne era. I quite like them now, wish only good things for them./and melb and dogs...
I don’t really dislike too many teams. Adelaide broke my heart but honestly have generally just been a good team (save for all the training camp gear).

Melbourne supporters I know are generally insufferable blue blood fair weathers (I’m generalizing I’m sure you’re not alllll like that)

Yeh I think the saints always had like one guy you loved and then a bunch everyone hated (Barker, Harvey, Hayes and now Steele)

Plus off field we’ve always been terrible, we’ve been so bad for so long that people should like us and feel sorry for us but they don’t, that’s on us.

I don’t really dislike too many teams. Adelaide broke my heart but honestly have generally just been a good team (save for all the training camp gear).

Melbourne supporters I know are generally insufferable blue blood fair weathers (I’m generalizing I’m sure you’re not alllll like that)
Saints probably the unluckiest team since 2000 not to pinch a flag on account of that 09, ‘10 list was the real deal

Saints probably the unluckiest team since 2000 not to pinch a flag on account of that 09, ‘10 list was the real deal
The toe poke and the bounce. Probably argue 04 (prelim loss to port after frase kicked his 100th) and 97.

We’ve defs been unlucky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back