Solved The Manson Family Murders (1969) * Van Houten has been released

Remove this Banner Ad

Manson claimed to have been inspired by hidden meanings in songs by the Beatles, including ''Helter Skelter'' and ''Piggies''.

Sharon Tate was heavily pregnant, IIRC.

I think some of the worst offenders are still trying to get paroled.

Thought this would be the time to bump this, The California parole board has found Bruce Davis is suitable for Parole and the boards attorneys see no reason to question there decision. It's now up tot the governor.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...llower-parole_n_2617656.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

While Bruce was convicted of murder he was not part of the Sharon Tate spree.
If this guy is released it will cause quite the stir. Your a bit more of an expert than me on this case Mr Reliable, are any of these guys reformable or at least not be a threat to the community upon release.

Thought this would be the time to bump this, The California parole board has found Bruce Davis is suitable for Parole and the boards attorneys see no reason to question there decision. It's now up tot the governor.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...llower-parole_n_2617656.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

If this guy is released it will cause quite the stir. Your a bit more of an expert than me on this case Mr Reliable, are any of these guys reformable or at least not be a threat to the community upon release.

I'm probably just older and have a few memories of it all CAS. As I recall, some of Manson's followers were drugged out sheep who did what they were told and little else. These are probably safe to be back in society if they've served their time and satisfied the Parole Board. Others enjoyed what they did and acted of their own free will. This latter group sound like cold-blooded killers to me. I'd be a bit concerned if one of them was living in the house next door!

Vincent Bugliosi - Helter Skelter.

One of the best true crime novels ever written.

That's the one, NC. I bought and read it many years ago and it's a fantastic read. I probably lent it to a mate. Has anyone ever lent a book and got it back?:mad: Has anyone ever borrowed a book from a mate/relo and returned it?:oops:

Gov Jerry Brown could still derail the parole bid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Manson Family has murdered some anonymous nobodies they'd have been released years ago. It also illustrates the sexualisation and objectification of the dead Sharon Tate as well. No one wants to defile a cultural sexual fantasy.

The longest serving inmate, Krenwinkel is recommended for parole.

Tom O'Neill's book 'Chaos:The Truth behind the Manson Murders' is exceptional. 17 years in the making. Avoid anything
by Vincent Bugliosi. Bugliosi was a shill for the "official" stories of the media and the government along with Gerald Posner.
He was way off with the whole 'Helter Skelter' theory. O'Neill delves deep into the truth of what really happened with actual
investigative reporting. Bugliosi sat at his desk and made things up.

Bugliosi's book on the JFK assassination 'Reclaiming History' suffers from the same "official story" bias. Jim DiEugenio
tears that book to shreds with his book 'The JFK Assassination'. DiEugenio also invalidates Bugliosi's work on the Manson
murders. Almost all of the serious students of the JFK assassination agree that Bugliosi's and Posner's books are nonsense
written to push the official media and government lies that there was no conspiracy and everyone can sleep well knowing that
the "bad guy Oswald" was solely responsible and all is well the USA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back