Toast The Mastoshrine for peckish felines (Out :Masten)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic thread. Mainly to remind everyone of the circumstances Masten arrived at the club in, the players immediately picked after him in the draft, and the 12 years of nothing but his all given on the track and the field for the betterment of the team.

Inherited the heat of the #7 that Fletcher used to endure, hopefully the next player can get his name on the locker too.

This is the holy grail. I'd heard rumours but never thought I'd live to see it.

I mean s**t Keys, you've changed this forum forever. Sad part is this would be probably only 5% of Masten related posts from the famished feline.

Particular favourite is this gem, dated 28 April:

Again Masten is the worst mid. If he stays in next week im walking from this forum of wankey supporters.

It's a shame that didn't stick.

TOTY, not close. Masten out.

Say what you want about Masto, he gave everything he had to the club and was rewarded for his services with a flag last year.

Helped set the standard for professionalism within the club at a time when it was direly needed, and I'm sure plenty of the kids have looked to him for his drive to get the best out of himself. Trained the house down indeed.

In many ways he's the Rowan Jones of our last flag. Won't ever get the plaudits but was exceptional at his role, which required a team first mentality.

Oh also. * you HT. Eat a dick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back